Tonight!!!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Tonight, at 8pm (pacific): Nickelodeon is playing the Malcolm in the Middle Episode "If boys were girls" In which Lois creates for herself a dreamworld--where she has given birth solely to girls and her life is a perfect land of sugary smiles and pretty skirts. But she soon finds, that the savage face of evil cannot be eliminated with eyeshadow and lip gloss, that it only transforms into something different, something she cannot combat. When she steps foot into:
The Twilight Zone.

(Babs Bunny Screen Capture by ThrillingRaccon.deviantart.com)
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

OopsiePanty
Darn, too bad we don't get TV reception here. Otherwise I would totally watch that. Thanks for the heads up though, I am sure most here do have TV. Is this episode rentable? If so do you know what season it is from so I could figure out which disc to rent? I have to watch all TV off DVD out here.
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)
littlemissalexis
That is a great episode I liked how Frances actually did his girl part.

The episode is number ten from season four.
OopsiePanty

The episode is number ten from season four.  

Thank you so much for that helpful bit of info. I hope it is warmer in Bright Tree Village than it is here.
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)

I wish it were, I'm freezing my patoot off
ty666
That was a great episode it was pretty funny
Ty666

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.