Told one of my friends!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey girls,

I told one of my friends last night that I like dressing up like a girl, and she didn't even think it was very weird! Now we are going shopping sometime soon to pick out some new outfits and she is going to teach me all about makeup and how to use it properly!

I'm really excited!

Kisses

Tiff 
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

OopsiePanty
That's so cool, I haven't had a friend like that since HS. Never had one though that was willing to teach me how to do my own makeup though.

I hope that you have a ton of fun, relish in these moments.
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)
Congrats, sound cool. The only girl I've told was like "Uhhh....okay." and we never discussed it again.

diaprbayb
Wow, cool. do keep us informed, please 

~cliques~
MelSissy
Yeah let us know how the shopping trip goes

Alexandria
I told it to one of my friends too after he told me he is gay, so he thought it wasn´t that weird after all although he is very manly and not femmy at all. I can recommend it to anyone to tell it atleast on of your friends because it makes it a lot easier to have someone you can talk to about it. Plus he said i was looking cute all blushing at that moment 
Congrats!
sissygirlangela1980
O.M.G You are sooooooo lucky to have such a supportive friend. Also good for you sweetheart for having the courage to tell her. I am so proud of you ! *Big Hug*

Cuteypie_tiff
So we've been shopping a couple of times so far and I got a bunch of clothes! I got a couple cute skirts, some tops (one frilly blue one that I love!), a couple bras, tons of accessories, and lots of makeup! I didn't realise how expensive all that makeup would be, with all the brushes and everything it came to about $150. Oh well, I look so pretty!

She hasn't been able to show me in person yet how to put the makeup on cause my room mate is always around, but I'm looking to get my own apartment right now so hopefully I will have my own place in September. She did explain some stuff over MSN though, so that was really helpful.

The shopping trips were so much fun though, I think we're gonna start to make a regular thing of it! I'm such a happy girl right now!
tyler199
thats so neat sweetie! me and my friend are going out shopping tomorrow! FUN FUN FUN!! *hugs* 

wittle_bwittany
i told one of my friends the other day. at first she just laughed at me, and then started calling people and telling them. so when school starts back i expect to catch hell about this. she said that she tought it was kinda weird, but shes seen weirder things. so i dont know whats gonna happen. i guess i wait till the first day of school and find out.
i am brittany her royal puffiness!!!

im officially in love with the color pink.

*hugs and kisses for all*
diapee underskirt
me and my girlfriend have girly shopping days too!! there sooo fun!!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.