todler in training
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

right you little slutty diaper bitch come here so i can check your diapers if there still clean and dry your going to get a spanking if not you can have a diaper change and mabe ill get you some thicker diapers oh my you are wet i guess you'll need those thicker diapers
"yay at last mommy is proud of me"
Gallery Images by diaperlover97
Display More Images
Last Post
47 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 46 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

diaprbayb
Is this the pic you want?

If so the problem is you are posting the link to the page not the link of the pic. plus some pictures are made not to link to directly so you need to save the pic to a place like photobucket. like I did above.

~cliques~
diaperlover97
yeh thats the 1 thanks

diaperlady
that is cute
Sissy_Lizzy
aren't you glad you got implants bro? now you can be the girl you have always dreamed of being. What? Your wet again?

baby_cassey
wat a super cute piccy
sissy will
is baby begging for a diaper change

sissyjdk
ill sit like that if u will diaper me up?
diapergirl123
do you need yopu diaper changed

diapermehard
Wow what a pic!

"Thats right, get use to those you sissy."
sissy will
baby should not be showing those

amazing picture definitely different but good
jareddm
"It looks like baby's boobies are coming in nicely"

diapergirl123
what are nice little baby girl
Princess-Susie
"THere she goes again. She needs to learn to keep her shirt down its just not proper..."

cdbaby
if u want a diaper change ur gonna have to do better than a bra flash
jcrutc
"I don't want my diaper changed, at least not yet"

Aww, what a sweet girl you are! You think that showing me your widdle breasts will get you out of diapers, but pretty soon all you'll be thinking about are your dollies and your ba-ba! Now, let's just turn on your special nappy-time music and you'll wake up feeling more baby-like than ever!
itsaelalready
i don't care if your didees are dirty little girl you get back in your crib and play with your dollies if you ever plan on using you pee pee again

bb22
now sissy, if you're going to act like a baby you're going to have to dress like a baby now take your shirt off.
diaperedsassy23
Sis, what did you do to me?? I have breast and am wearing a diaper!! Why?

liljade
Good girl.Now show my boyfriend how good you are at sucking...Look he's got a lolipop in his pants.Go on go get it.
Shadowstar
aww its so cute and funny
they say beuty is in the eye of the beholder but there is no reason why it cant be wrong

sexy_tran69
Nice I love it
Baby_Princess_Amber
"Amber have you been playing with yourself again. How many times do I have to tell you little girls do not play with themselves."

satinsissybecky
Aww the little baby doesn't even know she isn't supposed to show those off in public.
0 - 25 of 46 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.