All XXX I am So Tired Of Pretending
Time to be me
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I am so tired of pretending. i want to be a girl. I've always wanted that. it's time to tell everyone in my life that, get a gender reassignment therapist, start taking hormones....all of it. If it weren't for Sissy Kiss, I'd never have really realized this, but every time I log on and post here, you let me be the girl I really want to be, and it feels so good, so natural, that i just can't deny it to myself anymore.
I'm going to tell everyone I care about that that's what I am, and that's what I am going to do.

Wish me luck.

Love you all.

Hugs~N~Kisses

Cynthia Anne
CynthiaAnne
Executive Transvestite
& Monster Grrrrrl

Every new day we are granted is a gift, a precious gift. But it's usually tube socks or fruitcake or some crap like that,when all you
REALLY wanted was a Malibu Barbie.

"We're alone in a godless universe. Life is meaningless, death is inevitable. But is that necessarily SO depressing ?
"Brendan Fraser, as 'Eliot', in"Bedazzled"

Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Amanda66
Cynthia Anne, I just wanted to wish you all the good things in life. You have started down the road to make your dreams come true. I wish you all the luck in the world. If Cynthia Anne is the name you have chosen I think it's a lovely name
"The Flowers of Friendship "
By Jennifer Funshine

~ Written For Amanda ~

A gentle butterfly flutters by her window
The subtle breeze kisses her cheek tenderly
Only Heaven can hear the words she whispers
Only angels have seen the color of her dreams

There's a special memory kept within a locket
Next to the ivory music chest upon her dresser
When that ballerina dances, Amanda remembers
How those dreams gave her the strength to be free

And believe...
In the flowers of friendship
Camellia, jasmine and daisy chains
And in my heart is sown only one wish
That she know the gift of love, unashamed

At it's core this earth we adore is loveless
People's compassion always plays hide and seek
Still, Amanda stands before these foolish judges
And with every word she expresses in her speech
The garden of her soul grows even more vibrantly

Rain like tears of joy descend upon supple twilight
Starry sky painted with majestic hues of rose-violet
Adorned in pink satin panties and tangerine sun dress
Amanda lovingly tends to her garden, full of happiness

So full of happiness...
In the flowers of friendship
Marigold, delphiniums and sage
Her love unfolds through the ages
She knows every one by their names.
With Much Love

I am so tired of pretending. i want to be a girl. I've always wanted that. it's time to tell everyone in my life that, get a gender reassignment therapist, start taking hormones....all of it.

Wish me luck.

Love you all.

Hugs~N~Kisses

Cynthia Anne  

Dear Cynthia:

You should undergo extensive counseling and evaluation before you undergo anything as PERMANENT as sexual reassignment surgery. Whatever you eventually do, I hope you'll be happy.

Sweetness and luv,

Prissie
   Prissie

paula_c

I am so tired of pretending. i want to be a girl. I've always wanted that. it's time to tell everyone in my life that, get a gender reassignment therapist, start taking hormones....all of it. If it weren't for Sissy Kiss, I'd never have really realized this, but every time I log on and post here, you let me be the girl I really want to be, and it feels so good, so natural, that i just can't deny it to myself anymore.
I'm going to tell everyone I care about that that's what I am, and that's what I am going to do.

Wish me luck.

Love you all.

Hugs~N~Kisses

Cynthia Anne  

I am so really happy for you Cynthia Anne and lots of love and success in making such a life changing decision. I also wholeheartedly agree completely with everything that Prissie has said, as it is necessary to have the extensive process of expert counselling and evaluation. Having said that I do wish you well and it does become a reality for you.
Paula xx
sissy girl   
Dizzy_K
I honestly wish I had the courage that you are displaying now, Cynthia. I honestly hope that things work out best for you. Keep your head up and remember you have friends here to talk to if things start looking a little down. *hugs*
You girls can have your pink. Dress this boi in yellow!
Fetlife Page

CynthiaAnne
Thanx, everyone. <3

And believe me, I fully intend to do it slowly and do it right. A therapist will be my first stop. I already see a Psychiatrist for my Bipolar Disorder, so I will bring this up with her at our appointment, to make sure she believes I am stable enough to start the change.
Plus, I want to take a good self-defense course and become more physically fit, as being a fat, sloppy girl who gets beaten up a lot is not the experience I want to create for myself. LOL

I'll try to keep you all posted on how this is going...so far, I haven't even shaved my legs! Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy ...me BAD GIRL! ^_^

Hugs~N~Kisses
CynthiaAnne
Executive Transvestite
& Monster Grrrrrl

Every new day we are granted is a gift, a precious gift. But it's usually tube socks or fruitcake or some crap like that,when all you
REALLY wanted was a Malibu Barbie.

"We're alone in a godless universe. Life is meaningless, death is inevitable. But is that necessarily SO depressing ?
"Brendan Fraser, as 'Eliot', in"Bedazzled"

TiresiasRex
Please take a peek at what I sent you over on the My Sissy Space Wall...hope it helps with the already great advice you have been receiving to date.

Walk in Beauty,

T.Rex

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.