Tinkerbell The Movie is coming out!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/BAEjCwCHars[/flash]

Watch this and make sure your sitting down *giggle* I thought any sissy baby girls who love Tinkerbell *like me* might want to know about this. I love how pretty they make everything in this movie! Its just how I would think a fairyland would be!

I'm going to make a lovely AB art peice of the Disney Fairies next! I want to make them just as pretty as they do in the movie!

Last Post
18 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Lavander
I can't see Tink anywhere anymore without thinking of our own missing cheerful_pixie.   I sure miss her. I've been anxiously waiting for the Tinkerbell movie, but something just occurred to me, is this going to be in theaters or released straight to DVD?

Tinkerbell has always been underplayed and always in the background. It's about time that they have a movie based on her! What a fascinating character: very pretty, powerful, cute, lovable and faithful.

~ Items ~

sissyjj
I agree with you Lavander about Cheerful Pixie, I do miss her so much.... 

This film looks wonderful! 
~ Items ~

Kristie
Ironic...my first wet dream was about me dressed as Tinkerbell after I saw Peter Pan at the movies.I got to see this now!
rainbow24
Tinker bell Movie come out on DVD and Blue-Ray disc

October 28 USA
Love & kisses

prissyprincess
 Disney Always do great with the brillant colors in all their movies I,ll have to rent the dvd soon I hope this is tinks coming party and many more to come. 
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
prissyprincess

Ironic...my first wet dream was about me dressed as Tinkerbell after I saw Peter Pan at the movies.I got to see this now!  

OOOOOOOOOOOh !!!!!!!!! yes I too have had them darlings

prissyprincess

I can't see Tink anywhere anymore without thinking of our own missing cheerful_pixie.   I sure miss her. I've been anxiously waiting for the Tinkerbell movie, but something just occurred to me, is this going to be in theaters or released straight to DVD?

Tinkerbell has always been underplayed and always in the background. It's about time that they have a movie based on her! What a fascinating character: very pretty, powerful, cute, lovable and faithful.  

I agree it,s about time tink gets her very own movie
prissyprincess

I agree with you Lavander about Cheerful Pixie, I do miss her so much.... 

This film looks wonderful!   

We,ve all missed tink just maybe justice will be done for all of us here who have been waiting for something like this wonderful movie

littlegirl_inside

Oh it looks amazing! This is what being a little girl is all about!!

I believe in faires!! Fairyland, it's where all the magic and innocence that gets lost as we grow up goes. Well I say we, but of course sissies are special because we keep our innocence locked deep within us and we all believe in magic.

I just love any films like this, anything that lets me escape having to pretend to be a man and become that sweet little girl I am, getting excited, all giggles at the wonderous magical worlds.

Wouldn't it be just the best thing if we could all watch it on the big screen, together, in our prettiest dresses. Oh heaven!
Samantha

~cliques~

gwenny
Its out now, but I'm trying to decide if I should spring for it. I need to hear your reviews first! If anyone's seen it please tell us what you think! Gwenny

prissyprincess

Its out now, but I'm trying to decide if I should spring for it. I need to hear your reviews first! If anyone's seen it please tell us what you think! Gwenny  

I got it dear and yes it,s great . I just Wuv wittle tinker bell .  
sissykatie
I'll have to put this on my netflix. I'm usually not into Disney movies as much as I am into anime. Yet, tinkerbell has been always such a cutie!
Cliques

Lavander
You know, I've had this in my Netflix and I took it out then I added it back and then I took it out! Part of me really wants to see a good story about Tinkerbell but I keep thinking that it's all going to be messed up like some never released to theaters half-effort.

Would this be enjoyable to adults as well as children? This might be a dumb question to ask but if it entertains on a couple of levels it is probably well thought out and quality enough to spend time watching it.

~ Items ~

Witle Princess Emily
ooo I SO want to see it. But as much as a love fairys, PINK, and sissy stuff i would like to see a darker side to the movie. For example somthing like Wicked, like tinkerbell has a rather dark past and mabye slitly evil. However i know thats not going to happen so ill enjoy it like the sissy princess baby I am!

Mommy's little one
Mommy gave me a DVD of this for Christmas. We cuddled together and watched it 2 nights ago (I was wearing my Tinkerbell nightie!). I like the pretty fairies, but wished it was a better story. Was left a little wanting. Maybe I just like the non-speaking Tink with ATTITUDE better?

OopsiePanty

You know, I've had this in my Netflix and I took it out then I added it back and then I took it out! Part of me really wants to see a good story about Tinkerbell but I keep thinking that it's all going to be messed up like some never released to theaters half-effort.

Would this be enjoyable to adults as well as children? This might be a dumb question to ask but if it entertains on a couple of levels it is probably well thought out and quality enough to spend time watching it.  

I watched Tinkerbell the other day and I can tell you that the animation quality is almost on par with high quality video game CG from about 10 years ago...think somewhere between Parasite Eve and Final Fantasy 8. It has very few songs, 3 from memory, which is a HUGE plus. Something about the Disney singing animals thing, never sat right with me. The story is about Tink's beginning and it goes into the Disney fairy world a bit. Oddly enough there is no real villan in this story, even though there is a person close to it. The movie makes no attempt to explain how Tink met Peter Pan or anything like that, but at one point in the movie it will probably have you thinking that is the direction it is moving in. Overall I would say the movie was better than the quality of the Barbie direct to video discs, but once you see the 2d artwork contained in the extras, you will probably find yourself wishing the whole movie was done in that "Mana" game series style.

Don't worry, they didn't destroy this film like they could easly have. Although lines like: "Lets get pollinated" come close. Overall I rated it a 4/5 stars on Netflix. It is at least a 3 star movie. The lack of singing animals and the few number of songs though really push it over 3 stars in my opinion.
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)

baby_anna
I absolutely adore this movie. The story has been very well written (even an adult could enjoy it, not that that applies to most of us), the computer animation has been created in a very smooth format and the soundtrack is excellent.
I bought Tinkerbell as soon as it came out in Aus. and have watched it more times than any of my other little girls movies, and I have almost all the Barbie movies so thats no small thing. I especially love the sceen of the faries going to the mainland, mostly because of the song though, but I wont say more just in case others havn't seen it yet.
Overall I would recomend this to any girl under 14 (this includes all you girls). I can't remember if it came out in cinemas here, but if it did I realy regret missing it there. I would risk coming out to see this movie, especially on the big screen.
"our bodies don't matter; they're just a shell to house our souls. We are what we are inside. If you love me and I mean truly and passionately love me, then you love my soul." ---
Karen Page>"A New Style of Education"

If all I have is my pride, I will wear it, and show the world.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.