R Three Sissybabies
I have captioned 3 of my Sissy Kiss friends as sissybabies.
Posted on
Three Sissybabies - I have captioned 3 of my Sissy Kiss friends as sissybabies. , Diaper,Flower Girl,Dress,Plastic Panty, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Three Sissybabies - I have captioned 3 of my Sissy Kiss friends as sissybabies. , Diaper,Flower Girl,Dress,Plastic Panty, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Three Sissybabies - I have captioned 3 of my Sissy Kiss friends as sissybabies. , Diaper,Flower Girl,Dress,Plastic Panty, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

lil sissie
 These are great Baby Butch but all You do is great

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 Thanks Lil Sissie for the compliment. I am glad you love the Flower Girl caption.
SissyBabyPet
What can I say other than fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. You have gone and done it again Baby Butch. A super amazing job with your captions

Baby Butch
@ SissyBabyPet
 These took more time to make and are a little different. Thanks for noticing and calling them amazing!

sissybabysamantha2
I think they are three very lucky sissies. I wish it was me.            

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 I had fun making these! Yours is made but not posted yet.
Baby Puss
Curtsies to Baby Butch!!! Super, I just Luvs that. And by the way, don’t tell, but I used a nail file, to fray the threads on the upper buttons of her blouse! Anytime now, POP! Hope that wasn’t to naughty of me? 🤔 😇 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 It was naughty but expected, he he. The pic is Amanda Bynes, I thought she would make you a good babysitter.

Baby Puss
@ Baby Butch
  yes, she is a super cutie. I use to like to check in on The Amanda Show. 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 She was younger then and quite popular. A new show came out later but I forgot the name. She is very cute!

Baby Puss
@ Baby Butch
  not sure of the show name myself either. Not without looking it up that is. 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 No need to do that, she makes a great babysitter.

Robyn
  Well, i made pee-pee in them I was so excited.  The top caption is a TRUE story! The only thing I left out was making just a little bit of pee-pee. I wanted to feel just like a little girl who wet her panties. Did they know??

Baby Butch
@ Robyn
  Everyone knows now with your added caption. I thought black nylon panties were the correct ones to use. Who wouldn't want Taylor Swift as a babysitter? She is a sweetheart!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.