All R Three New Stories
1. Rainbow in a dress. 2. Baby 1 - 2. 3. Clark 1 - 2.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shaughn
love them. more please

Baby Butch
Thanks for commenting on my cappies!

Sissy baby ashley 1
make me a sissy baby girl please in a stories

Baby Butch

Hello Sissy Baby Ashley 1, thanks for commenting on my cappies but you did not say wheather you liked them or not.

I can make you a cappie or two as a sissybaby for my next thread. Have a great day!

rainbow24
That so cute and lovely picture me.
Love & kisses

Baby Butch
There you go Rainbow, you wanted a cappie of you in a dress. I did not know you were that pretty!

Sissykrissy
Butch very nice.

Baby Butch
Thanks I have posted many new threads to kick start the new site.
sarahpenguin
Woo those were funs :) Fanks for making dems all cute an funs an putting dem heres where we can all see dems an tickles yous! :) *(hugs an waves an tickles anna crinkly bottomy pat anna warm baby bottle obs formula*

Baby Butch
*waves to say hello* Thank you for commenting on so many of my new cappies. I had to post some new stuff for the new site. *drinks baby bottle*

SissyDesiree
Rainbow24 looks really nice!  And what a lucky baby little Clark is.
- Sissy Desiree

Baby Butch
Clark has 2 new mommies to take care of him. Rainbow wanted a dress cappie. Thanks for the comment Sissy Desiree, I included you in the next cappie thread.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.