R Three Cappies - with poll
I emptied a few stray pictures from my albums.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
37 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

AlyssaDee
Dear Butch,
Your last cappie reminded me of a story idea that I have  in one of my note pads
       A  story about a prison where the women inmates were given the horrible task of changing the male prisoner's diapers and being their mommies, while the male prisoners were regressed. The women prisoners could only be released after they successfully re-raised the males into obedient little boys or girls. It was soon discovered if the women did not potty train their new big babies, they would get released faster, and soon all potty training was a thing of the past. Ex-cons were not noticed by their tattoos, but by their diapers.
perhaps someday I will write it.

Hugs and Snugs,
Alyssa
        Alyssa Dee ... Once upon a time, an evil witch turned an ugly prince into a frog. Then came a Good Mommy Witch who kissed the frog and turned him into her Beautiful Baby Princess, and they lived Happily Ever After. 

ravenlockheart
i want to go to baby land
sissy raven 

Baby Butch
Your idea for a story is a good one Alyssa Dee. My most commented story on Sissy Kiss is about a young man sent to a woman's correctional institution. It is called I'm Not A Female!

Baby Butch
Hello Sissy Raven, Babyland is getting all the votes so far.

babygerard
@ Baby Butch
  I'm still read it, is awesome, I'm not a female....
Hugs and Kisses butch

Hugs and Kisses 

Baby Maddie

Baby Butch
@ babygerard
  It is a long story, I am glad you are enjoying the story. A few chapters may be missing in the middle of it.
Baby_Alison
I too liked the last one the best, great job on all 3 of them too

I don't own the legend of zelda picture, found online.

babytephx
the last one is my favourite too would love that to be expanded into a story

Baby Butch
Thank you for the nice comment Baby Alison.

Have a great day!

Baby Butch
Hello Babytephx, the last one is getting the votes so far. I agree it would make a good story. I have something similar I have not posted yet.

Baby_Alison
your welcome and i hope you have a great day too!

I don't own the legend of zelda picture, found online.

Baby Butch
My reply to Babytephx keeps disappearing, I will try it this way.

Hello Babytephx, thanks for the comment, I also think Babyland would make a good story. I am writing something similar already.

jessybaby
im ready to start over!
a new me teehee

babygerard
Dear Butch. The Last Cappie was excellent, BTW I read the history I'm not a Female, I love it. Excellent Job, as always! Hugs And Kisses Baby Butch

BabyGerard 
Hugs and Kisses 

Baby Maddie

sissydina218
really enjoyed your captions butch i liked the middle one the best, but starting over sounds fun also thanks

rainbow24
that so lovely pictures. you make picture of me bedwetting
Love & kisses
meisababy
i like them all but babyland is the best thank you

Baby Butch
Jessybaby,

I will see that you get the next available crib, he he.
Baby Butch
Babygerard,

I see you like Babyland too. Glad you read my story and liked it. I am sorry to say some chapters got deleted as a result of the site upgrade.

Hugs and Kisses back to you Babygerard. : )

Baby Butch

Sissydina218, I am glad you like the new cappies and commented.

You're welcome, there is more to post in the future.
Baby Butch
Hey Rainbow24, it is nice you think the cappies are adoreable. I can make you a bedwetting cappie when I have some time.

My next project is In The Spotlight 2 and the 10 cappies are already made. Have a hug!

Baby Butch
Hello Meisababy, good to see you back on the site more often.

Baby Butch
Test to see if comment will show up. The polls show Babyland a clear winner so far. 

Baby Butch
Baby Gerard, I am glad you are liking my long story. I think a few chapters may be missing 21 - 30.

Somehow they seem to have disappeared. My reply to your reply showed up then disappeared, so I did a new reply.

babygerard
I just finish it, The story was excellent, I really like it, if you wrote another diferent please let me know.
Hugs and Kisses 

Baby Maddie

Baby Butch
@ babygerard
  That's the only story called I'm Not A Female. I am glad you read it all and think it is excellent. I have a several others posted In Storytime.
Jennifer Funshine
Nice job on the captions Baby Butch! While I did enjoy all of them I have to cast my vote for "baby land." Possibly because it's such a common fantasy, at least for me. Simple and submissive works wonders! *giggles*

Baby Butch
Babyland gets the prize in this poll. I like that one too but voted for Pretty because I like Britney Spears.

I made a Jennifer Funshine cappie and posted it in Spotlight 3. Did you get my PM.

I am wondering if they all worked sent to multiple recipients.

jessybaby
Okay BB, I'm ready for admission!
a new me teehee
Baby Butch
I put back the second caption that had disappeared.

Please note that when I did the Polls reset back to zero.

Babyland was the winner by a landslide.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.