R Thread 100 in C.P.
This is my 100th thread posted in Captioned Piccies since Sissy Kiss upgraded in June 2013. These are about some of the site members I have known for years. (updated 9/2)
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Updated on 9/2/2015

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
34 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissybabydreams
Ooh, you have done it again, that is me down to a tee, very close to something that actually happened a few years ago.  Hugs and kisses,

Baby Butch
That is great my ESP must of been turned on. I thought you would like the caption, hugs Baby Butch. I hope you like the Teddy Bambinos diapers, I sure do.
baby5522
Jumps up and down withs Joy... Hey! Who said she could join me? *Giggles* I love all of the captions Baby Butch and you know me so very well, I most certainly do love frilly plastic panties, the frillier, the better. *Blushes Bright Pink*

Mes better put a paccie in my mouth before mes reveal any more of my secret fetishes. *Lol*

I love, I love, your work so, so very much Baby Butch, the cappie based on me has really made my day and I am giddy with happiness. Or have I been drinking too much giddy juice again? *Giggles*

Love hugs & kisses

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Baby Butch
Nice to see you jump up and down and blush at the same time. Well you better post a photo for me to see this. I am pleased to make your day and make you happy too!

Your cappie took a lot of effort and time to make. I love every pair of those plastic panties myself but a diaper will be worn underneath. Those are my favorite diapers too, old Drycare 24/7.

Smiles and throws a kiss and hug your way. : )

sissydina218
I love your new captions baby butch, I know for mine I would be getting into trouble a lot. I think the baby girl outfit is better for my crossdressing college education. Loved reading all the rest also a whole great set once again thank you.

Baby Butch
Wow! Thanks for the great compliments Sissydina. Your caption took some time to make. I wanted to show with the images what you would be wearing.

I am pleased you love the whole set of captions. I see by the picture you are even prettier than your Sissy Space photo. No poopy diaper yet, giggles. Hab a hug, Baby Butch.
Sissy_Fairy
Wonderful cappies Baby Butch :3 Congrats on reaching your 100th thread!
A sissy of satin, but not frills. A sissy of length, and not thrills. A sissy that is a princess, and not a baby.

I am the first of each. Long satin gowns that turn me into the Sissy Princess I wish to be.

Baby Butch
Thank you Sissy Fairy and nice of you to comment. I remembered you but did not branch out much into Role Play and Storytime friends. I hope you are enjoying all the role plays you are doing!

Hugs Baby Butch : )

Miki Yamuri
Kewlies ... think the Deutsch loves baydolls. Inna piccie, is easy ta see why **giggle** Is really cute n hopes u continue to post more.

Is really gr8 ta see such a wonderful posting ... and I do hope the comments come pouring in.

With much love

Miki   

The best thing about my life is being Lisa's Pet Babydoll

Baby Butch
Hewwo Baby Miki,

The picture seemed like a good one to use for you. Fanks for the reply on the post. I appreciate the compliment and hope more find their cappies. I started with just 10 and added on twice. I could of added more. A new thread is needed. : )

Hugs Baby Butch
Princess Erin
Wow! It's me again! Thank you Butch! I love you! ;)
I doing many captions by myself, so I want to say first, that I always wondered how you can do so many and so nice captions! You put so many effort in this job, and I very appreciate it!
And second, it's so pleasant to see myself in other captions! And You are the only one author, who gave this fun to me! Thank you so much! Wish you a great success in your creativity!

Baby Butch
Thanks for the compliment Princess Erin. Some of these took a longer time to make with all the added images. I wanted to make you something a little different this time.

I am glad you like the captions I make for you. This started years ago with a few of my first friends. My gallery is loaded with captions of site users. Some threads are multi- caption stories.

I have site users cappies in Captioned Piccies and Spotlight Gallery too. LOL - Baby Butch : )

jessybaby
My fav is theme. Especially since mommy is putting me in nappies now. She just ordered some but wont tell me. She has been putting me in my cuddlz.  i do love the cappies of me. Yay BB
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
I am glad you like the Theme caption I made for Clarisse. Long ago she commented on my cappies as much as anyone. I like your caption with the deluxe frilly dress.

I threw in the images of plastic panties and diapers so people can see what you are wearing, giggles. I am glad you love the one for you and wish you the best.

Hugs from Baby Butch : )
~*Christie Luv*~
Yay! Congratulations on your 100th thread Captioned Piccies Baby Butch! I shared it in all of Sissy Kiss's social media sites! The cappie of me is dreamy! I'd love for that to happen to me hehe <3 I love all these!

Baby Butch
HI Christie,

I am glad you love all of these and are pleased with the one I made for you. I appreciate the congratulations you have given me and the site to do all this creative stuff.

In reality this is more like the 400th post in Captioned Piccies, LOL. I moved the first 300 to my gallery long before the site upgrade. I am glad to have added the 100 new posts and they will stay there.

Hugs Baby Butch : )

SissyBabyCassie
Once again you spoil me butch by including me in your wonderful cappies and making one special just for me, it always brings a smile to my face and makes my day whenever im having a bad one. Thank you soooo much! Your the bestest evers! Wuv Sissy Baby Cassie Huggies!

Baby Butch
Mes gwad to hab made yur day! I enjoyed reading your comment and compliments. You're welcome I hope every day is a good one. I could of easily made this longer but had to stop sometime. I started with 10, then went to 15, and then 20.

Many hugs from Baby Butch : )
meisababy
thank you i love them all the one with me in it was very good the diaper was thick i loved it i love thick diapers   

Baby Butch
You're welcome Meisababy! I am happy you love them all and especially the one I made for you. : )

Thick diapers for Meisababy!

Baby Butch
I love Jessybaby's dress with petticoat included. I like suntan pantyhose or tights when not wearing a diaper. Been wearing them with nylon brief panties lately.

I am glad you like your captioned picture Prissie. Just went shopping for hurricane supplies since one is coming this way. Hopefully it will stay out in the ocean. Hugs from Baby Butch : )
Princess Jaina
Great set of cappies, Baby Butch!  Thanks for mine... it's so fitting!  I love it :)  Fantastic work as always, and thanks for sharing!
Have courage and be kind... and may the Force be with you, always! 

Baby Butch
So far so good, he he, everyone seems to love their captioned picture. I am glad you love them all and especially yours. Several more have not found theirs yet.

Baby Butch
This thread has been updated with 5 more cappies!      
sarahpenguin
thanks for putting me in the captions, i liked it :)

Baby Butch
You're welcome, that was a quick response. I am glad you liked the new caption.

*Hugs and Waves*      

sarahpenguin
@ Baby Butch
  *hugs and waves and tickles* :)

Baby Butch
@ sarahpenguin
      *Giggles and Laughs*      

Jennifer Funshine
Thank you for including me in your newest post Baby Butch, and congratulations on your 100th thread in Captioned Piccies!

I have to admit you left me blushing from head to toe by using my actual dress piccies, I'm so flattered, really.  

Thanks again for being such a sweetheart on the forums, hun,
you make Sissy Kiss a truly special place to be a part of.   

Baby Butch
Yaaa! Jenifer Funshine found her cappie and loved it too!

You're welcome and the comment is lovely. : )

Fairytutuboy
Cool i like mine

Baby Butch
I have made you an expert ballet student Fairytutuboy!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.