Those Good after christmas sales
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
New mugs

And more panties. Actually Mommie thought that these looked so cute and reminded her of diaper covers that she picked out the lower pair for herself 

~cliques~
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

prissyprincess
  Well I did see the treats your where trying to hide behind the mug,s giggles , now when do we get to see you in those new panties ???  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
pinkpantysissy
Wow! Love the flowery panties! So girly ...

Kandy Delight
I love the mugs. The princess look great, outstanding find
Kandy Delight
loridsisi
don't know which is cuter the mugs or the panties, but we know which ones we want to see u in.

really happy u had a big day shopping!!! Now it's time fowa wittle nap.  
There is only one Happiness in life, To Love and Be Loved. George Sand

diaprbayb
Thank you all for the nice comments.

As I said mommie had picked out the lower ones for herself. She had them on twice already  She said they are the most comfy panties she's worn. (no, you'll never see a pic of her ) She wants to go buy more. By the way they are from JCPENNEY. I agree with her too.

and this is for sis prissy

Of corse who knows how long before photobucket kills it

~cliques~
~*Christie Luv*~
Awww! Those panties are the most darlingest! You always have fabulous tastes in panties DB! The cups are so pretty too!

diaprbayb
What did I tell you about the picture 

Any way, Mommie liked the way her panties felt she went to get more. She decided we should have matching pars too. 

~cliques~
diaprbayb
Then She snuck off to babies R us and bought this stuff.

The bottle is self explainitory, but the flannel receiving blankets may not be. You must make sure they are the 30in x 40in ones. Then you can do this..

~cliques~

loridsisi
omg, matching panties, that is sooo cuute!!

There is only one Happiness in life, To Love and Be Loved. George Sand
MommyScarlet
What cute panties and mugs you found. Also a very cute little diaper  

diaprbayb
Wow girls. Hot topics just came out with more great stuff. Of course Mommie had to buy some.

~cliques~

baby_sara
cute stuff, i wana get some now, i havta wait till i get my tax return
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.