Some of my things.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Ok. First is my teddy bear, Winnie the Pooh (my avatar), named after the book character not the T.V. one.

Second is a silver sippy cup which was mine as a baby (in age not mind). It's even got my initials engraved just under the duck. My brother found it in the back of the cupboard and gave it to me.

And this last is my doll that I bought only recently. Her name is Annabell, after my inner litle girl, and she is a My American Girl Doll. She's beautiful and I couldn't be more happy with her. I currently have 3 outfits for her and I plan to get more ASAP. The only part thats difficult is calling the AmericanGirl phone number to process an international order because thier website isn't set up to do it ( this means pulling an all-nighter). Definately worth it. I refuse to hide her, so I have also coped some grief from owning her, but I dont care. I like to brush her hair, dress her up, and holding her whilst reading, watching T.V and playing games.
"our bodies don't matter; they're just a shell to house our souls. We are what we are inside. If you love me and I mean truly and passionately love me, then you love my soul." ---
Karen Page>"A New Style of Education"

If all I have is my pride, I will wear it, and show the world.
Gallery Images by baby_anna
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

SerenaRaquel
I really LOVE your dollie! I have an American Girl, mine is Samantha. I don't think they are making her anymore. I don't have any extra outfits for her, but I do have some of the books that go with her. I'm saving my pennies so I can get Molly next.
baby_anna
Samantha is gorgeous, I can see why you chose her, and I love Molly too.I was thinking about getting her but I was just drawn to the "Just-like-you" dolls that reacently got replaced with the My American Girl line and I couldn't be happier about Annabell. I also highly reccomend getting some other outfits for them because it is so fun and very relaxing playing dressup with your dollies and Dolls like these are so much cuter than dolls like Barbie ect. I think that if you do get Molly, you should get her swimsuit, it's über cute .
"our bodies don't matter; they're just a shell to house our souls. We are what we are inside. If you love me and I mean truly and passionately love me, then you love my soul." ---

SerenaRaquel
I like to go and look at the American Girl dollies at the store. We are fortunate to have a retail store at one of the local shopping malls. I will take a look at Molly's swimsuit next time I get down to that part of town. I'm not a huge barbie fan either. I do like some of the Cabbage Patch dolls, I have one that I named Misty. I got her second hand, so I don't have her adoption papers. I also just LOVE Rainbow Brite.
sissyjj
Really Cute! 
~ Items ~

jamie
I play with my dollies and stuffties all the time. At first I hid my dollies, but they were outed by my sister's doggy. He didn't harm any of them, but he uncovered the ones that I had in my bed. My Dad found them. My Mom already knew; she supported my dolly play. Ever since, I have collected many more dollies. My closest dollies are Sweet Sues and Patti PlayPals. I name them all different. Many of them also have their own Teddybears. My large dollies always hug me in the mornings.

Wuv, Sissy Jamie
baby_anna
I actualy have a rag doll as well that I keep hidden under my bed (made easier by the fact that my bed runs along 3 of my bedroom walls). But when I bought Annabell, I couldn't bring myself to hide her away, she needs to be seen, no matter the consequences. Needless to say, I have copped a few weirded out glances and comments, but I've always been the odd one out, so nothing realy changed. So far she has been seen by my Mum, Brother, one of my Sisters, My Niece and Nephew and my best friend, Simon, who now seems to avoid looking at her. I do hide my playing with her though, because I don't believe that any of them are ready for that yet, except mabey my niece, but thats because she's six and understands how much fun dolls are and how important they can be to those that love them.

jamie
Some people don't like dollies. My Mom didn't like me playing with dollies because of my gender; it would be okay if I was a real lady. I was totally smitten with dollies. My sister had some very sweet dollies when I was little, but I was told that dollies are only for girls. My sister only liked Barbies. I loved my sister's other dollies. When I finally was able to enjoy my girli-ness, I began collecting dollies. I couldn't stop. Eventually, I acquired so many that I was buying them and putting them in storage. That was when I stopped. I don't like keeping dollies in the dark, but that is what compulsive collecting led to. I play with some of my dollies everyday. I don't care what I am dressed like, but I really love to play dollies while wearing dwessies.

Wuv, Sissy Jamie
jamie
Hi Again Baby_Anna,

This is Patti Anne. She hugs me every day. She hasn't told me the name of her teddy yet. She loves balloons, but she doesn't have the same 'thing' for them that I have.

Wuv, Sissy Jamie

baby_anna
Oh wow, I think Patti Anne is beautiful Jamie, I love those rosy red cheeks.

I've always felt the same about my sisters dollies. She has 4 of the most gorgeous porcilain dolls, one which is a baby doll in a carriage that I love. Too make matters worse she moved out and left them here but I can't have them. She doesn't even display the 3 larger dolls, she keeps them in a suitcase on top of her cupboard, and I think that the only reason she bothers to display the baby doll is because it's easier than trying to find someplace to store her. I hope to eventually display them all for myself (I'm a little iffish about playing with porcilain dolls, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I broke one).

I have a new adittion addition, this is Penny Bear. I bought her to help support Cancer Council fight Breast cancer, and because her tutu is very cute.This is the photo from the website, but she's the same one

Adriana_pink
the dolls is very important for us

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.