R Thief 1 - 4
A male panty thief gets caught and arrested as a female.
Posted on
Thief 1 - 4 - A male panty thief gets caught and arrested as a female., Crossdress,Sissy,Diaper,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Thief 1 - 4 - A male panty thief gets caught and arrested as a female., Crossdress,Sissy,Diaper,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Thief 1 - 4 - A male panty thief gets caught and arrested as a female., Crossdress,Sissy,Diaper,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Thief 1 - 4 - A male panty thief gets caught and arrested as a female., Crossdress,Sissy,Diaper,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

lil sissie
 Jail may not be so bad if You get diapered

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 I often try to post something that is a bit different but still within the sissy theme. Sam is going to be a diapered sissy!
shamrock
dear baby butch,,,, he in over his head and the officer is not done with him ,,,,that the way I see it I like it
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 I think you are seeing it correctly Shamrock. Thanks for mentioning this.

sissyslutallie
i like it to and jail may not be so bad as long as  you get diapered but idk it might be scary to  

Baby Butch
@ sissyslutallie
 Fank ooo fo yur comment. Mes finks dis wub be scary.

sissyslutallie
@ Baby Butch
 wheres my cappie of me a mommy and teddy bear together
*unowned allie*

Baby Butch
@ sissyslutallie
 Tired of looking for pictures and that one may take some time to find. How about a diaper pic like that? Might be easier to find with all 3 in one picture. Still have 1 new year thread to finish.

sissyslutallie
@ Baby Butch
 didnt think a diaper one with all three sure that be perfect but i think i said me a mistress and a teddy bear instead of me mommy and teddy
*unowned allie*

Baby Butch
@ sissyslutallie
 Mistress might be harder to find than a mommy. I will keep an eye out for the right picture.

sissyslutallie
@ Baby Butch
 me a mommy and a teddy would be fine i dont mind
*unowned allie*

Baby Butch
@ sissyslutallie
 OK - I could not find a picture with all three so I made one by putting two pictures together. Still have to write the story!

sissyslutallie
@ Baby Butch
 take ur time no rush im not in any hurry
*unowned allie*
sissybabysamantha2
Being a nappied sissy in a womans prison might not be to bad he he  

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 It is an unusual caption and I am glad you like it. I wrote a story years ago about a man in a women's female correctional institution. It is still my most popular story! It is called I'm Not A Female.

babyginagirl
THIEF 1 & 2 & 3 & 4-As I am stripped naked,and  my true sex is discovered.The officer said well well,so you like being a female,then I will just have to let the judge know.I will have her add to your sentence, for Hormone  Replacement Therapy for the next 2 years while you are in jail.Then for you to get a TRUE Sexual Reassignment Surgery,before your release sweety.But up until your surgery,you will be kept in diapers and dressed as a baby girl in the asylum ward!!! 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Oh no! The Thief is getting more than expected as far as punishment with your scenario. One thing for sure a diaper will be worn.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.