R Thick diapers?
Looking for some
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I'm looking for a website that sells thick adult babay diapers. does anyone know where i can find some?
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Michaela
hi sissynina,

do you mean cloth or disposable diapers?

if disposables, try the Fabine. they are more expensive diapers but have babyish print.
you can find them either on ebay or on www.airoliver.de/save
he has many brands of disposables but also a nice range of cloth diapers.
sissynina
Thank you.and i meant disposable ones so can throw out. i don't own a washer and dryer at moment.

LittleDave
Hi there,

We buy my diapers from XPmedical.com or securepersonalcare.com. they both have quality diapers that are pretty thick.
VanessaHeartless
Out of all the diapers I've had the pleasure of trying out, I have to say that the Dry 24/7's have been the thickest. My only complaint with them was the lack of babyish print. I haven't tried Fabines yet. Though the price makes me reluctant to make any serious decision regarding them.

Baby Butch
Good thick diapers are hard to find unless you have a lot of money to spend. I agree Drycare 24/7 is one of the best.

I actually like the plain white plastic and the diaper is made slightly larger than any medium I have purchased.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.