R Thick Diaper 3
New Baby Butch cappies about sissies wearing a thick diaper.
Posted on
Thick Diaper 3 - New Baby Butch cappies about sissies wearing a thick diaper., Poopy Diaper,Wet Bed,Girlfriend,Aunt, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Thick Diaper 3 - New Baby Butch cappies about sissies wearing a thick diaper., Poopy Diaper,Wet Bed,Girlfriend,Aunt, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Thick Diaper 3 - New Baby Butch cappies about sissies wearing a thick diaper., Poopy Diaper,Wet Bed,Girlfriend,Aunt, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Thick Diaper 3 - New Baby Butch cappies about sissies wearing a thick diaper., Poopy Diaper,Wet Bed,Girlfriend,Aunt, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
What cappie is best?
Baby Laura
6 votes
Force
2 votes
My Room
2 votes
Poop Slide
2 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
Nice cappies Baby Butch. I voted for Baby Laura, of course, lol. She’ll never get regular jeans, over those diapers and plastic panties! 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 HA HA Not a chance of that happening. Uncle Bob knew what he was doing!
lil sissie
mes had to  picks Baby Laura 
 lil sissie

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 Mes wikes dat one too!

sissieann
  Baby Butch I love them all more please Baby Kevin???  

Baby Butch
@ sissieann
 Great to hear you love them all. I am working on a few more cappies to post. : )
mistysshamrock
we are waiting for the new cappies baby butch 
 I like to wear maternity dresses and dress as a baby girl with diapers by female nurses

Baby Butch
@ mistysshamrock
 Some new cappies are about to be posted. Hello Mistysshamrock!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.