Should My Therapist Know?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I have been going to a therapist about my anxiety, confidence issues, etc. But I have not told her yet about my apprehension about men. I dislike most men so much that I feel like not being one. Its made me feel like I'm less of a man and more of a woman. There are other issues with this of course, but the main thing is, it affects how comfortable I am around my male peers. I honestly don't know for sure if I want to be a girl or not, but when I am around an arogant, stubborn, stereotypical male figure, it makes me want to be a girl more often. Long story short, is this even something I should discuss with my therapist? And if so, how do I even bring it up?
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

BabyValentine
I think you should, the only way your therapist can help is if they know everything that is bothering you.
To wet or not to wet “ that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The leaks and rashes of outrageous wettings,
Or to use Desitin against a rash of troubles
And, by changing, end them.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/valentinesstuff
http://www.ebay.com/sch/valentine188...id=p4340.l2562
Jennifer Funshine
While there is no magic method to simply bringing up your desire to be a girl,
your apprehension around men is tied directly into your anxiety issues
and here you can clearly see the result that stereotypical males have on you.

Breathe easy and explain your feminine desires to your therapist calmly.
For it's vital you be honest about these things. I believe once it's out in the open
your personal identity will come into greater focus and together both of you
will be better equipped to resolve the details surrounding your confidence issues.

little_boy_pink
It probably is pertinent information, yes.
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.
baby_sara
Thank you for the replies. I think I knew the answer, but sometimes for hard thing to talk about, I guess I needed the extra push. Will let you know how it goes. I have another appt. this Wednesday.  

BabyValentine
Good luck.
To wet or not to wet “ that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The leaks and rashes of outrageous wettings,
Or to use Desitin against a rash of troubles
And, by changing, end them.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/valentinesstuff
http://www.ebay.com/sch/valentine188...id=p4340.l2562
baby_sara
Ok, I told my therapist. She of course had the normal questions about it. Basically told her that I feel so far removed from males that I don't feel like one myself at times. Then talked about how some of my only friends growing up were female and I was around my mom, aunt and grandmother a lot more than I was with dad, boys, etc. I guess I picked up female interests and this is just coming to the surface now. Her advice to me is that its not wrong to feel this way and I shouldn't tell myself it is. It is what it is. I'm somewhat male and somewhat female. The more I see arrogant men or the like, I feel further removed from being male. OK, time to get to my point.. hee hee

I think my big problem is feeling ok with myself and telling my self there is nothing wrong with me. I'm so use to telling myself I'm stupid or worthless. Dressing up or acting female feels like I'm someone else, more comfortable, more myself. But do I need to be female to do so is the question I'm left with. And only I can answer that I guess. I guess she will help me along with this as time goes by.

Sorry for the long post, It feels good to let this out. Thanks for listening/reading. :-)

SISSYJOSHUA
that is so true i have that same question but id never te;ll my therapist my parents had thought of me freak for bing bisexual so your a lucky one for not having ignorant therapist at times i wish i were girl thats how i feel
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.