PG THEODORE FRANKLYN BEAR & FRIEND.
Just some fun with my bear.
Posted on
THEODORE FRANKLYN BEAR & FRIEND. - Just some fun with my bear., Diapers,onesie,frilly panties , Adult Babies,Sissy Fashion,Diaper Lovers THEODORE FRANKLYN BEAR & FRIEND. - Just some fun with my bear., Diapers,onesie,frilly panties , Adult Babies,Sissy Fashion,Diaper Lovers
THEODORE FRANKLYN BEAR & FRIEND. - Just some fun with my bear., Diapers,onesie,frilly panties , Adult Babies,Sissy Fashion,Diaper Lovers
THEODORE FRANKLYN BEAR & FRIEND. - Just some fun with my bear., Diapers,onesie,frilly panties , Adult Babies,Sissy Fashion,Diaper Lovers
Click any of the images to see their full size
Theodore Franklyn dose photo bomb. Some other fun too. 
Gallery Images by Baby Puss
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
The bear is cute and so is the little friend bear. I like the baby outfit with the shorts and all the plastic panties.
lil sissie
They are all great BabyPuss 
 lil sissie

SissyBabyPet
Wonderfully adorable images, all of them and you're adorable in them all.
sissyslutallie
ur a big baby girl lovely teddy bear 
*unowned allie*

RachelLeigh
The candy stripped onesie is so cute 

Baby Puss
@ RachelLeigh
  Thanks, it is one-sies of my favorites. It goes with almost anything, or all by itself. 
sissybabysamantha2
A very nice set of photo's very nice outfits. I really love the frilly baby pants and lucky teddy 

Baby Puss
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Thanks much Samantha! And, Theodore Franklyn Bear, sometimes forgets, and wets, so its diapers and plastic pants for him most of the time too, LOL!

kay3070
Hiya Baby Puss! Oh my goodness - what a little cutie Franklin is (and his friend too!) I love the older traditional style bears and any good little teddy should have his own nappy. He certainly looks like he would be a good friend for my bear - Sammy SissyBear.
   Big hugs xxx

Baby Puss
@ kay3070
  Thanks. Theodore Franklyn is very friendly, and I’m sure would like Sammy Sissy Bear. Theodore will always say, he doesn’t need a diaper, but he’s a very tame bear, not from the wild, so diapers are a must. I like the older style bears too. 
Got an old German bear, from when I was a baby, the kind with the growler in it. He would growle when you lean him forward, ahhhhh!  He’s gotta be over 55 years old. He is actually, my sister and my bear, she had him before me. He’s a very cool bear! 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.