TG Captions
Remember Joannas Diary?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Those of you who know of Joannas Diary have probably noticed that they're fairly old captions...Well she's started a new site with all the old and new captions and she's updating everyday (almost). The new website is TG Captions and right now there are about 45 pictures on the site.

http://www.tgcaptions.co.uk/
The Beauty within hides Secrets from us allNature should be taken into the hands of those who will protect it. For those who abuse nature take the beauty and burn it all.
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

prissyprincess
  I loved the Body Suit , It brings new meaning to the B O D Y S U I T !!! Hand cuffed to the bed is also a Fav of mine > I wonder wich one I,d rather be ??? I,ll try both Please !!!!  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
uksimon

Those of you who know of Joannas Diary have probably noticed that they're fairly old captions...Well she's started a new site with all the old and new captions and she's updating everyday (almost). The new website is TG Captions and right now there are about 45 pictures on the site.

http://www.tgcaptions.co.uk/  

I love August 29. Wish someone would dressup like that for me  PinkBaby-Smile:

prissyprincess

I,d love to help with that wittle dress up dear. Let,s see blue, pink ,HHHHHHHuuuum!!!!!!!!!!! what shall I do with you now sweetie   
BabyJackie

I,d love to help with that wittle dress up dear. Let,s see blue, pink ,HHHHHHHuuuum!!!!!!!!!!! what shall I do with you now sweetie     

Lets see some diapers in a few of the pictures Please

Trunksshe

I wouldn't mind that, actually I would LOVE that but Joanna doesn't do that kind, unfortionately... 
The Beauty within hides Secrets from us allNature should be taken into the hands of those who will protect it. For those who abuse nature take the beauty and burn it all.
sissy_rachel_uk

I would love to dress up like that for someone. When and where would you like me to wear it, and what would you like me to wear underneath?* 

SissySteffie
Thanks for the link!
prissyprincess

Yes sweetie I totally agree Mommy will get you all dressed up in your cute wittle pink outfit and double stuffed diaper now here come,s mommies breast full of milk for my sweet wittle baby . No bitting dear mommies nipples are very tender sweet wittle baby

carrilee
WOW!!!! Those are all GREAT!!!!!
huggs and kisses
sissy carrilee
francescd
That stripped video was kinda scary.:)

diapered_tristan
They where lovely 
BabyBeth
lovely find
i remember her work

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.