TG Anime Series!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
All of these lovely girls are TG in an anime series:

Last Post
46 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 45 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

Batgirl7
Great job.
Thanks for posting them.
sexydark
that's great pics

debie72201
such lovely pics.... thanks for sharing.

debie
.... got to go!
tamie
OMG do they ever quit with the uniforms??!! They really got it down!!!

jake1201
omg they are so pretty. i wish i was that pretty when i dress. oh well. atleast there is makeup. tee hee
sissylacy
yeah the one with the chick at the urinal is extremely funny.

baby_alicep
cutes

*gigglies*

Sweets Babys Alwice
*suckwes mes fumb*
babygal
I wuv it
can anyone give me the titles?

yani
gice ud the links plaese to get more information or even to dowload this animes... please... i like water's edge and full house, but coant find it....
Sissysarahjane
Everyone needs to look up Princess Princess, wiki it!

These boys get dressed up as princesses at an all boys school to alliviate the student stress of having no girls at school ^_^. No sex, just oggling of the cute boys in their pretty dresses

Jalid
Anime is wonderful. The world can be just right and a tg can be that gorgeous little picture of perfection in an artist's fertile mind.

Can you direct me/us to some of the more available series that have anime transgirls, maybe even ones that wind up in a romantic situation with either men or ladies that find out about their unique "personalities"?

Jalid
You spend so much time being the lovely girl you are inside. You deserve to share it with someone that can show you as much versatility and capability in themselves as you have. A gentlman, a rouge, a saint and a sinner. www.myspace.com/jalid_bey
Endumen
Nice pictures! Missa like!

femurjill
great pics.. loved to see the whole sequence
baby smurfet
great pics there all lovely

cdbaby
lol nice name mississippi_girl^^ im from mississippi too

dalutheia
Boys make such cute girls
Gwen Stacey
that they do i wish i made a cue girl

Arianna
Thank you so much. TG anime is my favorite type of anime and your pics are sooooooo! cute. 
Star
Ahh Girls Girls are we forgetting I my Me strawberry Eggs ? a teacher needs a job but gets denied due to it bieng a female teacher school.

so the lady he needs to pay rent to makes him dress a woman hehe.

Aeris_Jen

Ahh Girls Girls are we forgetting I my Me strawberry Eggs ? a teacher needs a job but gets denied due to it bieng a female teacher school.

so the lady he needs to pay rent to makes him dress a woman hehe.  

That's not a lady he needs to pay rent to it's actually a guy I think it was the principal's ex-boyfriend or estranged husband, I forget which but it implied at the end. Also I think it implied that at some point it was to trick her and prove a point guess he just liked it too much :).
Sissy Gaara
Some of those made me giggle  

Silkyanon
I especially liked the two peeing! 
A ruffled pink dress fanatic
birkir12
what are the anime called

adultbaby110
I Love the Bathroom Pics
0 - 25 of 45 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.