R Tg anime or manga
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
please... can the one who know about something like this, to post links about tg anime, but not only that, also add where we can dowload it, please help me.... tanks  
Last Post
51 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 50 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

Lavander
I would love to see some sissy hentai.

~ Items ~

SissyDanielle
Sissy hentai, you say?  

Oooh, I really need to get on my planned project of getting some doujinshi uploaded for all of you to see...I've got sooooo much stuff, but most of it is ginormous and acquired through bittorrent. I'm such a naughty girl.  

As for non-naughty things you can check out...well, I've got access to all SORTS of things. Hee... :3

Suggested manga:

Pretty Face - A "tough guy" boy is infatuated with a girl, even to the point of keeping a picture of her in his wallet. He's then involved in a bus crash, and the sort-of-mad-scientist doctor that rescues him and decides to rebuild his face, which was horribly mangled in the crash...only has that picture to work with! Meanwhile, the boy's family has moved away in grief, believing him to be dead, and the boy finds out that no one liked him all that much...so they don't have any pictures of him! He has to pretend to be a girl in order to keep going while waiting for the doctor to come up with a way to change him back...which the doctor doesn't want to do. And then there's the matter of the doc's bill for all that surgery.... (I have all of this, translated. It's great.)

Day of Revolution - A boy with a pretty face and not-all-that masculine body type has always been popular...even with the guys he hang out with, some of whom have a crush on him. But then he starts getting inexplicably sick...and a doctor springs a bit of a surprise on him-- he's actually genetically a girl! Shocked by this information, he makes the quick decision to more or less start his life over as a girl...although when he finds out that most people in his situation would just have surgery to go on as a guy instead, he's a little annoyed that no one TOLD him about that, but it's too late now, his mom loves the idea! Fast-forward a bit, and we see Kei, who is now known as Megumi, coming back to her old high school and hoping that no one will recognize her as her old self...and then running into her old buddies, who STILL have a crush on her... (Slightly drama-ish, but still good. I have this in print form, US-release.)

Gacha Gacha: The Next Revolution - Boy likes girl. Girl doesn't show any interest in boy, because the boy keeps getting nervous and acting like an idiot. Boy takes the advice of a friend and goes to a virtual-reality arcade to take his mind off of the whole situation. It doesn't go quite as planned...when he gets into an argument with the virtual-reality guide, the machine shocks him, then shuts down. The next morning, there's a bit of a surprise for him when he wakes up...he's a girl! Specifically, he looks like the VR guide! Panic ensues until he sneezes...and changes back to being a guy. Now, every time he sneezes, he flips genders...but he can use his girl-self to get a little closer to the girl of his dreams and see how he can go about getting her to like him. If only he could stop with the nosebleeds every time he's around other girls in various stages of undress... (This one is incomplete so far. Two books are out in the US right now, and there's another due in May and more after that. Still great, though!)

Anime I suggest:

Ranma 1/2 - Pretty much the granddaddy/grandmother of gender-switching anime...Ranma is a male martial artist, the greatest of his generation, but due to a training accident at the cursed springs of Jusenkyou, every time he gets splashed with cold water he becomes a short, busty redheaded girl! Hot water changes him back, but only until the next splash. Hilarity ensues. And did I mention that his father turns into a panda with the same trigger? And there's the girl that turns into a cat, the boy who turns into a pig, the other boy who turns into a duck... *giggles* (This is also a manga, by the way. Both are complete at this point.)

I, My, Me! Strawberry Eggs - How does one get a job at a school that has a prejudice against men in general and male teachers in particular? Simple, you enlist the help of your aged landlady, who REALLY wants you to get a job so that you can pay your rent, and get tarted up as a girl. With the help of an electronic voice-changing choker, surely you won't be found out...even though you're wanting to be a P.E. Teacher, so that could get a little awkward around swimsuit season....and watch out for that vice-principal, she will stop at nothing to prove that you're not what you seem to be! (Absolutely wonderful anime. I'd have to go up to my room to check if it's three discs or four...I can't remember. But it's great. I'm jealous of how pretty he looks... :3 )

Okay, I've made a super-gargantuan post, sorry about that...  

Anyhoo, none of that is advertising copy or anything, it's my own writing. So there. *giggles* I hope that at least gave you some things to start with...

And as for naughty stuff, I promise I'll get to work on that as soon as I possibly can!  

*huggles*
-Danielle

Sissy_Shelly
Oh I'm such a huge ranma fan, I've got absolutly every thing you can get, all the episodes, all 3 movies, all the ovas, and even all the music videos and tv specials that where never releast in america.
sexydark
i've got some manga of TG, i'll try to upload it.. it's very good stuff actually

pfunk_grrl
I have a great Hentai PC game called Cloth-X-Close, about an all-boys school which holds a prettiest girl contest each year. Some of the boys wants to take part, some are forced to. And some of them learn to be *all* girl when one of their hunky teachers takes a liking to them.

Sadly I don't think the game has been translated from Japanese so I don't really understand most of what goes on but the pictures sure are pretty :)

Do video embeds work here? If so this is the intro video for the game

If not, you can find it at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDYVVUOxh28
jake1201
where do you get that game.

sissylacy
A good Tg mabga is Kill Me Kiss Me. In it two cousins that are almost identical in apperance swicth lives. The catch one is a girl the other is a boy. I haven't read any issuse of it I just have a sample book that has various manga samples in it.
liljenn
  where can i find a copy of "pretty face" and some of the others that were mentioned here???

little_boy_pink
I bought the first three volumes of Pretty Face, you should be able to get them from Amazon; I don't know about downloads though- sorry.
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.
sissyneka
how did u get a hold of of Cloth-X-Close? thats like relly hard to find a working torrent ((all the cartear games are hard to find) i have the CG set for it but not the game i would love to get it teehee.

There are 2 other relly good games from catear there nbame is trans and trans 2 both game u play as a relly femmy looking crossdresser who just start out crossdressing. if i can find a newworking downlode for them i'll post it

Just look up FUTANARI on google or something, its not exactly TG but its pretty much the exact same thing o-o
~`sissy_joker`~

where can i find a copy of "pretty face" and some of the others that were mentioned here???  

i think i found a good link for the down load of Pretty Face

http://www.mcanime.net/foro/viewtopic.php?t=42393&view=next&sid=a8c59f7bda203c51d18c296fdc8c1c56

just click on the Tomo 1 and it gives a good downlaod of the book in picture form... but you need WINRAR
wif wuv and kissies from me

Star
Hiya the anime tg thing eh ... i once had an anime on you tube it was about a boy who had a really hot crush on this high school girl but she rejected him. something happened and the boy turned into a girl he thought his life was ruined because of the change and had lost a chance to ever impress the girl. The tables turned tho it turns out the girl wound up having the hots for the new school girl ( him ) its kinda cute it was removed from you tube tho sadley. x.x
Kana-Chan

Just look up FUTANARI on google or something, its not exactly TG but its pretty much the exact same thing o-o  

Futanari (or it's less common name "dick-girls"), is more akin to shemales than it is to TG. The two are not mutually exclusive, but one could say that futunari is created to be just that, a chick with a dick. Where as a TG person could be said as having deeper motives. But hey, looking that far into the picture is a bit much, it is art!

And if no one has recommended "Princess Princess" yet, it's a very nice PG crossdressing anime with a very cute story line.

For R-rated fun though, I would highly recommend "Princess 69: Midnight Gymnastics", it's cute. And they find soooo many ways to work sex into seeminly everyday activities!

click to go to my website!

Ashe

I have a great Hentai PC game called Cloth-X-Close, about an all-boys school which holds a prettiest girl contest each year. Some of the boys wants to take part, some are forced to. And some of them learn to be *all* girl when one of their hunky teachers takes a liking to them.

Sadly I don't think the game has been translated from Japanese so I don't really understand most of what goes on but the pictures sure are pretty :)

Do video embeds work here? If so this is the intro video for the game

If not, you can find it at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDYVVUOxh28  

Wow, cool, it's like Princess-Princess game. I wish it'd get translated though
ilike001
same i loved it but i cant understand it

petticoatedboy
this video is no longer available, darn it!
pbuckethead
id rather hav manga

pbuckethead
TG anime is good to though
pbuckethead
i cant tell u were to get it though

pbuckethead
maybe youtube
baby_crissy
i watched the strawberry eggs, great series, didnt like the ending though

wanttobeshe
you can read pretty face on a site callled onemanga.com it has tons of manga on there to read without downloading
elexiejes
that is very sexy

elexiejes
to bad it is gone
0 - 25 of 50 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.