Testing
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Finally got around to setting some of this stuff up. Might possibly make a profile page too sometime soon.
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

little_boy_pink
What have you set up? I'm confused now...
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.
e-chan
avatar. signature (is also a link). some other junk I forgot already. and wow that was quick. you are like a new-post seeking missile :P

~*Christie Luv*~
Your avy looks so pretty E-Chan!  
little_boy_pink

avatar. signature (is also a link). some other junk I forgot already. and wow that was quick. you are like a new-post seeking missile :P  

Aah, okay. It's a nice avatar but I find the lyrics to the song in your signature rather hard to manage. (I like singing in Japanese) The speed of reply was probably more a case of good timing than any skill of mine, I do check in a few times a day though.
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.

e-chan
@christie: Thank you :) I like it a lot myself.

@little boy pink: I picked up that song after I heard it on Inuyasha. I listen to a lot of the songs I like from anime shows in the original japanese version since the translations are usually a bit different. I just find that one quote there really reflects how I feel.

I can't go on living in this shell I've made. I have to find out what and who I truly am.
I've spent so long trying to be something I'm not and I can't do it anymore.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.