PG TELLTALE
Shorts, revealing or not?
Posted on
TELLTALE  - Shorts, revealing or not? , Sissy shorts,plastic pants, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion TELLTALE  - Shorts, revealing or not? , Sissy shorts,plastic pants, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Do my plastic panties show, with these shorts on?  I was scared, they’d stick out the legs, and everyone would see I had pink plastic panties on underneath. 
Gallery Images by Baby Puss
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissybabysamantha2
Yes they do They stick up above your shorts a bit. But sissy babies should not be allowed to hide there nappies     

Baby Puss
@ sissybabysamantha2
  I was so worried about them being to short in the legs, didn’t think of above the waist!  Mommy says the same thing, I shouldn’t worry, cause my diapers or plastic panties show. But, everyone make such a fuss when they do??? 
lil sissie
 The rule of sissy babies Their plastic panties and nappies must show at all times
 lil sissie

Baby Puss
@ lil sissie
  It must be a rule somewhere, cause it seems like I’m always on display! 

RachelLeigh
Oh yes they do show sissy and it’s ok I’m sure nobody will embarrass the sissy.
Hope you can try and stay dry  

Baby Puss
@ RachelLeigh
  Thanks! I can “try” and stay dry. But....?  😁
kay3070
Hiya Baby Puss! Think you're gonna need some bigger shorts sweetie (lol) - but then again, it all depends how noisy those plastic panties are. There is one sure way to fix the dilema tho - Mommy could always pull your shorts down just as you get right in the middle of the High Street - no more worries if anybody has noticed then (giggles). xxx 
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

Baby Puss
@ kay3070
  yes bigger shorts would do. We took a chance on buying these. Thought they might work with a dress I have, but they are not high enough at the waist. They weren’t expensive, so I don’t mind. 
They might not need to be pulled down, they might work themselves down! LOL! 

Baby Butch
No they don't stick out of the legs but that shirt is sure short. Everyone will see those pink plastic panties in the waist area. Perfect for an outing!

Baby Puss
@ Baby Butch
  good for an outing. Double entendre ? LOL. 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.