Telling my Girlfriend
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
When i talked to my girlfriend about my love of girly things, i was so scared! I'd never told anyone before about how my favourite colour is pink, and i love these mary janes i have hidden in my closet.

At first she was ok, but a little weirded, but now when we lie it bed she dresses me up in her nightee and tells me bedtime stories. She tells me how cute id look in a pink Alice in wonderland outfit, with a frilly apron, pink bowed hairband and white stockings. She said she'd buy me some pink mary janes to match it, and if i was bad she'd spank my knickers!
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

tamie
 your lucky
tamie

nappygirl
Good for you girl, its so nice when you have a girl that understands our love of all things feminine. XXX 

Dafne
I remember when I told my then Fiance that I wore nappies, and then we discovered the world of ageplay together. This of course wih my love of crossdressing, soon became a full on sissy exploration. I'm happy with her now, and my daughter. Maybe it's time to pass the candle
callie
Im soo happy for you sarah!

Sissysarahjane
Thanks girls! Im really happy now. And so is she now that she can explore her more feminine side with me.
lil-sophie
Yay! It's wonderful that you have someone who accepts you for who you are  

MaryLynn
you is soooooo lucky!!  
Lavander

Originally posted by Sissysarahjane
Thanks girls! Im really happy now. And so is she now that she can explore her more feminine side with me.  

This is very interesting and I think it is a sign of the times. I'm not trying to debate women's lib. Women's liberation has been a good thing in many ways but it's downside is that women have lost much of their feminine side. Many women now need to explore their feminine sides too!! What better way to do it than with a sissy?

~ Items ~

Sissysarahjane
Update!

We've moved into together and she has the same shoesize as me! Im so happy posting in my school girl skirt and her cute black maryjane pumps^_^
Lavander
I just love a happy ending!  

~ Items ~

Morgan
How did I miss this thread?!?!?

Congrats sweetie, I am so happy for you!

this is me  , green with envy and shaking with excitement 

I truly wish you two girls the best

XOXOXO, Morgan
joy888
You are one of the lucky ones. I am very happy for both of you.

babie

your lucky
tamie  

yeah hope to be next
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.