Do I ever tell her?
My girlfriend doesn't know about my sissy ways : /
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Okay, so last August I met my current girlfriend and we started dating in October. We are very much in love. She may even be 'the one'   but the catch is that she doesn't know about my girlie and/or babyish fetishes. So far I've been pretty open with her. I've told I'm possibly pansexual (I a laughing voice she made me promise I'd never leave for a man. haha!) and that I've fooled around with a boy before. She really seems to enjoy anal (both giving and receiving. Too much? :3) but... I just don't know if I can tell her that I like wearing panties and diapers on occasion. I'd be fine not telling her since I've never felt like I needed to do these things, so I could stop, but I feel dishonest by not completely opening up to her. Best case scenario, she'll be accepting and just ask that I be her man most of the time in return she'll let me be her pretty boy ^_^ worst case scenario, she never looks at me the same way again. I don't think she'd break up with me, but I just don't want things to get weird. Even for a brief time until we work past it. Thoughts? Advice?
Last Post
16 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

SISSYJOSHUA
id say take the chance from all the real life stories ive read on guys/sissies and babies whatever most girls take it well they kinda think it hot so if you tell her its then 50 50 cause someone think it weird
pullups4me
You should go for it. You dont want to go your whole life with this fantasy and always being afraid to tell her about it. If she stops liking you for it then she isnt the one.

wittle_bwittany
the others are right. go for it. i came out to my entire high school and no one even seemed to care.(except of course the people that search for reasons to make fun of someone. there were only a few of those.)

take the chance. if it doesnt turn out well then she isnt that special person.

we've all got someone out there for us. sometimes you gotta go though a bit of suffering to find them.
i am brittany her royal puffiness!!!

im officially in love with the color pink.

*hugs and kisses for all*
Mellsissy
You need to tell her. The sooner you do the better it will be. I told my GF almost immediately. She loved the ideal so much so that I wear panties 24/7 now. She even goes to the store and buys panties especially for me.

tyler199
Thanks ya'll :) I'll tell her once I've worked up some confidence and when the time is right. I don't really want to just up and tell her. I can tactfully introduce it in the midst of a conversation. I'm good at that sort of thing.
Mellsissy
Remember the sooner the better.

winesissy
I would try to be subtle at first. Trade underwear one day (in a fun casual way) and see how she reacts.
She sounds great, Good Luck!
tyler199
You mean, suggest to her that we trade underwear? We sort of have already. See, it's a long distance relationship (hopefully not for too much longer) and the last time she visited me, she took a t-shirt and a pair of boxers of mine and she let me choose a pair of her panties as memento. It was kind of awkward for me because I had to pretend like I wasn't thinking about which ones I wanted to wear more. I guess I could start by saying I tried them on?

wittle_bwittany

I guess I could start by saying I tried them on?  

not a bad idea. just tell her you tried on her panties and you liked them. she'll probly find that kind of hot. once she's use to the idea you can tell her the rest. remember though, if you wait to long she'll be insulted that you didnt trust her with this secret sooner.

tyler199
I also thought about telling her that it was something I used to do (still do occasionally but a lot less) be into cross dressing just to see how she responds. If she responds positively, then I could go on to tell her that I sometimes still do on occasion.

Dru
I agree with the starting small and trying to get her reaction. I'm not sure if I read your first post correctly but if I did and she gives you anal then why not right there try to suggest some roleplaying and put on her nightie or something and see if she will go for you being the girl as being on the receiving end is more typical for a female. Try acting sissyish or girly as you take part in but could be considered a female role in sex like if she gives you anal or you give her oral. Just see what she thinks of it and I wish you the best.
tyler199
Well I strategically told her that I used to, which worked out well. She kind of blew it off for a while. As I mentioned above, she left a pair of her undies at my house and took some of mine to sleep in. I asked her if she still smiles when she wears my boxers to bed. She says of course, do you smile when you wear my panties to bed? She was shocked to hear that I haven't. The conversation led to her admitting that she might not like it as much when we're together but would be perfectly fine with me doing it on my own. Honestly though, I like being masculine for her, and wouldn't feel right with us both going to bed in pink boyshorts. :P so all in all I think it all worked out well =^.^=

mspragmatism
I think she might have some trepidations about potentially having a 'weak' boyfriend (which are reasonable so long as she doesn't act unreasonable about them), but as long as she loves you I think it's something that will grow on her over time. Either way don't push it too hard and just keep treating her with the love and respect that you want her to reciprocate with and you'll end up with a happy and long relationship.

Either way, congrats on bringing it up with her  . It's better that you do now than down the road.
tyler199
Oh she knows I'm not weak :) She just finds it so odd that I would have an effeminate tendency like this, because I'm normally very masculine. I don't think she even suspected something like this, despite the fact that she previously knew I've experimented with my sexuality. But I'll see what happens. I'm not likely to bring it up again until she does anyway. Which I have a gut feeling she might.

wittle_bwittany
congrats! its great that she's accepting. your really lucky.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.