PG My sweet Super Sailor Chibi Moon outfit
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi girls, recently I decided to buy a complete Super Sailor Chibi Moon costume. I chose Chibi because I love her so much: she's a sweet little girl, as I feel   . And she's so cute when she's dressed as a sailor scout...  

Here's the dress with red bow on the front:

and white long bow on the back:

With costume it comes a yellow tiara with a red gem on the center and a pink collar with a lovely red heart:

and, of course, white gloves:

To complete this lovely costume, here're the pink quilted boots with 4 inches heel:

These are my very first pair of high heeled boots and I immediatly got used to walk with. It's so girly walking with high heeled boots, so I'm planning to buy a pair of stiletto boots in future  . Under this costume, I always wear a light pink long sleeved leotard and light pink tights. And a diaper too  
I feel as Sailor Chibi Moon so much and I often keep this costume and heeled boots on when I go to bed!
> 

Who also does love Sailor scouts and their costumes?
I'd love flying as a sweet ballerina on her toes...

Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

little_sara
Something must be wrong sweetie. I can't see your pictures
Its all about the humiliation
baby_ballerina

Something must be wrong sweetie. I can't see your pictures  

Thanks Little_Sara, I checked and I edited all links to my images... now all images should be displayed correctly...  

little_sara

Thanks Little_Sara, I checked and I edited all links to my images... now all images should be displayed correctly...    

That outfit is realy cute :-)
Its all about the humiliation
ReneDescartes
That is the prettiest dress! Can you tell me plz, with a bow like that what do you do when you sit down? Do you flip it up? Sit on it?

I love that dress!
with my deepest curtsy for all,
Sissy Renee

Alice: But I don't want to go among mad people.
The Cat: Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.
Alice: How do you know I'm mad?
The Cat: You must be. Or you wouldn't have come here.

baby_ballerina

That is the prettiest dress! Can you tell me plz, with a bow like that what do you do when you sit down? Do you flip it up? Sit on it?

I love that dress!  

Hiya sweet Rene, it depends on what I sit down. For example if I sit down on an chair, I flip it up. When I sit down on an armchair I sit on it. But this bow is enough rigid and it doesn't spoil when I sit on it. I bought this Super Sailor Chibi Moon dress on Amazon  

Sissykrissy
Such a pretty little dress for such a pretty little lady :)

You should dress up in it and post more piccys sweety, I bet you'd look so pretty and beautiful.

*hugs and kisses* ^_^

moretroubleagain
Absolutely squeelyness of adorablely sissy goodness.
FAIRYTUTUS
absolutly lovely!
i love roleplaying

Sunshine
That is sooooooo cute!!!!

Did you mention where you got it from? I didn't notice if you did, but I love it and want to check out where you got it from.
Cliques:

Come visit my tumblr for pics of me in diapers: [Adventures In Diapers]
Follow me and ask me things on it, please! :3
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.