Sweet Missy Boutique
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

He told his sister he didn't want to go with her into the Sweet Missy Boutique but she insisted. As soon as he stepped in he was suddenly pampered from head to toe and adorned him and his sister with lovely girl dresses! Now he is starting to fall in love with wearing such beautiful outfits and he is on his way to his sisters lovely tea party.
Last Post
23 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Dafne
As he walked out of the house, he looked down. His boyish mannerism now gone forever, he pulled his hankie to her face. As he began to cry, he realised he had forgotten his diaper.
~*Christie Luv*~
Yay! Thanks Dafne!

Midori
At wearing his little sisters panties it was a dare, at the socks and mary janes it was a joke. However he had not intended to parade around in her frilly pink dresses. His friends though were all to adament to raise the "stakes" of his so called dare. Before he could retaliate he was stuffed into one of his sisters frilly pink dresses and a hankercheif was stuffed in his hand. A swift slap to the rear sent him into an unintended waltz, and pictures were taken of beautiful little Danny.

He really hoped the five dollars was worth it all.
diaprbayb
" I thought everybody was wearing Costumes!?"

~cliques~

Nice writing Midori ... he does sort of look like he just got a smack in the rear end.
babygina
Little Gina now looked at his wife,and said,Now agian why do I have to wear all these GIRLY clothes???I wust tell you truthfully,that I have ALWAYS wanted to wear these type of outfits,as his wife noticed his booner.   
++

Wannabe_Baby
"Big sis . . . what are you doing with that camera?"
Kadya
With my sis being about the same size mom uses me often as a dressdoll to make her dresses the right size.... Good she doesn't know I wear them more as my sis does!

Wannabe_Baby
After proper training, Matt's sisters had turned him into the perfect little sissy. All that was left was to teach him how to curtsey, then they could start on reverse potty training . . .
sissylacy
When the director called Nathan to ask him to fill in that night, it never accuried to him that one of the female peformers wasn't able to make it. He quickly learned to always ask which part needed to be filled before accepting.

bubbleskirtlucy
Come out of the changing room so we can all see your new clothes.
tamie
 arn`t these clothes much more comfortable than those boy clothes you came here with?

Brian
"Oh that looks wonderful darling, your sister will fit into that perfectly. We'll take it."

"Would you like it gift wrapped Madam?"

"No no, he can wear it all the way home. That way he'll think twice about complaining about the simplest of tasks in the future."

"Very good Madam."

"But Mummy! People will see."

"Hush! I have your clothes so you have no choice in the matter! No come along dear."
diaperedsassy23
But sis, why do I have to go out like this the dress is so short that my diaper will show with the slights movement.

sexy_tran69
Nice I love it
prissyprincess
   I sure wish I could fine this shop would wike all the pampering for sure . Thx   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

whats going on
BobOnFire
this dress barly cover my diaper

Ami
That pic is absolutely amazing!
penny12
ahhhhhhhhh that feels beter

barbieboi
He stepped out f his room....and realized he was a full girl. Ken had become Candice and liked being referred to as she.
Mina Silverwind
You have an awesome style, thanks for sharing all of your fabulous work, and you make me smile when I see your work.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.