PG Sweet Baby in the park
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
a good little babygirl has to go outside in her sweet babydress

Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

little_sara
Another set of the cutest baby around:-)
Its all about the humiliation
nycsissy

Another set of the cutest baby around:-)  

your panties are so cute wish i could see one of you in the stroller

shysissytoddler88
A very lucky sissy to be able to go outside and play :)
Prissie
If a currently-living artist were to paint something like the above, or if any of a number of great artists from the past were to have painted a picture like that, said work of art would be a candidate for display at any of a number of big-city art museums.

Ruffled panties for all!

Prissie
   Prissie

sissybabydreams

Mommy took me out to the park, but what she didn't say was I would be dressed in my little dress, nappy and rumba pants. Worst still was that we wouldn't be in the car and she would be talking me in the pushchair.

LittleJenni
you look so lovely in the sunshine, what a beautiful dress and very special panties. I love it that your mommy put finished off your outfit with a silky pair of tights too. Hope you had a lovely time playing with your toys.

big hugs
Jenni XoX

LittleJenni
you look so lovely in the sunshine, what a beautiful dress and very special panties. I love it that your mommy finished off your outfit with a silky pair of white tights too. Hope you had a lovely time playing with your toys.

big hugs
Jenni XoX
Baby Bobby__
It must have been thrilling to think what it would have been like if someone had happened across the two of you.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.