R sweet baby jenny
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Tsukichan
the last piccu only i can say:

KAWAAAAIIIIIIIIIIII

(means cutttiieeee)
PastelPrince
What a cutie pie  

LMPP
Sit there and squirm in your messy diaper Jenny, you dirty baby girl!

[/QUOTE]
annie
Very cute pictures! The last was nice but you should have the picture taken from the inside. That way the ones that don’t have a crib understand. The joy of waking up every morning and look out through them with a wet messy diaper know the feeling of being a baby before you have to put on the normal out clothes and go into the big world of adults.  
life is to short to stand in a line for the potty, diaper are for big girls too
luvs and kisses toddlerAnne

booo
hehe someone has a wet nappy hehe very cute :)
jamie

Baby needs change! 

"Jenny, sweetie, I know it's hard to close your legs with such a thick diaper between your legs, but please at least try to act like a proper young lady. I mean look at you, your skirt is above your waist, it's like you WANT the whole world to see your pampers. Oh my God, that is what you want, isn't it you sissy? Such a little attention whore. I don't blame you, they are so cute, especially encased in those adorable white tights. Let's go play out front so all the neighbors can see!"
little_sara
Nice pictures,jenny
Its all about the humiliation

pottypanties

such a cute sissy! She deserves to be kept diapered
Very fun diapered sissy baby! I'd love to get to know others and those who like us!! I am very open minded and not easily offended.
SindyLu
you are a very sweet baby girl
: PinkBaby-Lachen:

TBOnPhxAZ
Very nice..
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.