Sweet Baby Girl!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

So Cute at that age... 
Gallery Images by Princess-Susie
Display More Images
Last Post
33 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 32 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

diaprbayb

Uh no I am not Bob, You are dreaming. Yeah, that's the ticket, I am really a doll just like the others here in my b.. I mean Bob's bed. So just turn around and turn out lights. It's just a dreeeeeammm.

~cliques~
Robyn
I love the ruffled pink panties!!!!!!!

sissygates
i want to wear this out fit but i dont know how to get it
~`sissy_joker`~
i wuv it and so cute. wuv the pink :-)
wif wuv and kissies from me

tamie
just one comment!!!!
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

diaperedsassy23
"Please sis, I don't want to be dressed like this forever please let me out of these outfits!" Begged Aaron.

sexy_tran69
Nice I love it
Wannabe_Baby
"Jessica, does your brother wet his diaper like the other baby dolls in your collection?"

BABY BECKY

As sissy Jamie woke as usual from his daily afternoon nap he felt safe and secure in his thick wet diaper surrounded by his favourite cuddly toys. He had long ago gotten over the embarrassement and humiliation of dressing and acting like a baby girl for his loving but very domineering wife. He now accepted his LG life as it was and never wanted to go back to the stresses and strains of being an adult. So he just lay there contentedly gurgling and kicking his legs, waiting for his Moomy to come in and change him.
gonzisissy
Aaaaaaaaaaallll my dream!

In pink!

I wish i was there

duckling
a baby i love to play with. 
Wannabe_Baby
"I'll just lay perfectly still and hopefully my sister won't see me, camoflaged against her cuddly toys . . . I just hope she doesn't hear the trickling sound . . ."

simon
I would love to wear the pink frilly panties
simon
Trunksshe
Stay still and she won't see you thought the newly babified 'Nicole'
The Beauty within hides Secrets from us allNature should be taken into the hands of those who will protect it. For those who abuse nature take the beauty and burn it all.

PrettyFemBoy
I think you nailed it: but instead of Sissy Jamie I think his name should be PrettyFemBoy! 

As sissy Jamie woke as usual from his daily afternoon nap he felt safe and secure in his thick wet diaper surrounded by his favourite cuddly toys. He had long ago gotten over the embarrassement and humiliation of dressing and acting like a baby girl for his loving but very domineering wife. He now accepted his LG life as it was and never wanted to go back to the stresses and strains of being an adult. So he just lay there contentedly gurgling and kicking his legs, waiting for his Moomy to come in and change him.  

prissyprincess

So Cute at that age...   

AWE how sweet wittle Baby , giggles gaga gogo , you wittle dolly   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

prissyprincess

I love the ruffled pink panties!!!!!!!  

Mommy Say,s NO ! She,s allready anaged them deary , giggles ,  I,m wearing them rite now how I look    
pueblo1234
You spied on my slumber party so I figured you wanted to be one ....yeah I know your a baby girl *giggle*

diaperedRo
Oooh! Mommie, cans I wear dose pwetty thick diapies?? Pwease??
Thomasina
"There's no use fighting it now, you're finally the girl I always wanted. Don't worry, those diapers and panties are thick enough that you shouldn't be leaking by the time I get back tonight."

prissyprincess

Oooh! Mommie, cans I wear dose pwetty thick diapies?? Pwease??  

Awe you bet you can and will deary and I,ve got you a nice princess outfit to go with them isn,t it wonderful dear ??   
diaperedRo

Awe you bet you can and will deary and I,ve got you a nice princess outfit to go with them isn,t it wonderful dear ??     

Hehe!! Yays!! Tankies you mommie!

jamiesissy
I wish I had diapers like that
ky_girlieboy

Kevin laid there with his pacifier in his mouth, surround by all pink, dressed as a baby girl.
as he laid there his mom said to him, i'm so glad that you let me dress you this way, i always wanted a baby girl and never had one. thanks for letting be feminize and baby you. i hope that you dont have any plans for the next few years because this is going to
be your life for at lease the next 10 years or so. and for the time i will call you Krista!
Krista laid there thinking that this is going to be so much fun..

twisted sister
Oh this pic is so nice i think this is a good cap for it
magic come from the most unexpected places. Aaron could never have guessed that his sisters stuff animals were such a place. He didnt even know how it happend all he did was come in looking for spare change, only to find himself changing. he lay there now as he felt the thick diaper some how keep his legs from moving." I have get out of here before..."
"Click""Oh my god Aaron!... You look so adorable"
Look me in the eye and tell me you don`t enjoy this
0 - 25 of 32 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.