R Surprises
There are many surprises in store for males who like to cross dress. A female is diapered in reform school.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Princess Jaina
Nice cappies, Baby Butch! Thanks for sharing, as always.

Can you guess which one I voted for??
Have courage and be kind... and may the Force be with you, always! 

Baby Butch
I am guessing Born Again since it involves diapers. : )

Princess Jaina
@ Baby Butch

Gee, I wonder how you figured that... LOL J/K!
Have courage and be kind... and may the Force be with you, always! 
sissydina218
love the new captions baby butch wanted to vote for the cheerleader captions but I still loved donna the best thanks.

Baby Butch
I like the cheerleader captions but did not vote yet. The schoolgirls are pretty too. Nice to hear you love the captions. : )

SissyBabyCassie
Such an amazing job! I always love these too but your forced diapering or sissy baby ones are always the best! I hope all is well!

Baby Butch
Hello Sissy Baby Cassie, glad you love all the captions. I agree with you about the best cappies and am doing well most of the time. I hope you are well too. : )
Baby Butch
This is a test to see if this thread moves to the top of page 1 in Captioned Piccies like it used to after a new comment is made. 

Baby Butch
This works now since Christie fixed it for me!

Baby Butch
@ Baby Butch
 I like the Schoolgirl and Cheerleader cappies best of these.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.