All R Surprised With Diapers
Unexpected diaperings and diaper discipline.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
38 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 37 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

shaughn
great caps as usual
TiresiasRex
YAY! More masterworks from Baby Butch!!

My favorites (in no particular order):

* "No Escape"....you should expand this to a full-length story! Plenty of potential suspense!
* "Be Patient" - hilarious!
* "Motel Baby" - okay, this one struck a good nerve because a similar incident once happened (sort of) to me in 2002, at a small town motel in South Carolina. There were only two maids involved, though. And I was already in some Huggies. Maybe I'll share the tale in a "True Diaper Tale of Tiresias Rex" thread! To be continued...

diapersandpigtails
Nice cappies, as always! My favorites were the neighbor one, with the naughty boys being diapered, feminized, and breastfed (as every good girl should) and i pediatrician. Naughty girls should behave!

Baby Butch

great caps as usual  

Thanks, I am glad you liked them!

Baby Butch

YAY! More masterworks from Baby Butch!!

My favorites (in no particular order):

* "No Escape"....you should expand this to a full-length story! Plenty of potential suspense!
* "Be Patient" - hilarious!
* "Motel Baby" - okay, this one struck a good nerve because a similar incident once happened (sort of) to me in 2002, at a small town motel in South Carolina. There were only two maids involved, though. And I was already in some Huggies. Maybe I'll share the tale in a "True Diaper Tale of Tiresias Rex" thread! To be continued...  

Thanks for the compliment, I was hoping these would be above average cappies. I appreciate the fact you notice the occasional humor in some of these. Maybe you can tell us about the Motel visit sometime. I like your favorites T-rex.

Baby Butch

Nice cappies, as always! My favorites were the neighbor one, with the naughty boys being diapered, feminized, and breastfed (as every good girl should) and i pediatrician. Naughty girls should behave!

You must be referring to Nice Neighbor, I enjoyed writing that one once I found the picture. I also like the one about the doctors visit. I appreciate you comment.

I like Prepared, where the girl is pinned into cloth diapers by mom for bad grades.

SissyDesiree
Wow, I'm going camping at Mrs. Carter's house!
baby5522
As a thank you for all fo your wonderful comments, not only that, I really do like these captions. They are really great, awesome in fact, I sincerely mean that. Keep up the awesome good work.

* Hugs*

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

sissydina218
love your captions as always, but agree with t-rex no escape would be a great story
Baby Butch

Wow, I'm going camping at Mrs. Carter's house!  

I wish I grew up in her neighborhood too! I used to camp in the backyard with a friend. Have a great night!

Baby Butch

As a thank you for all fo your wonderful comments, not only that, I really do like these captions. They are really great, awesome in fact, I sincerely mean that. Keep up the awesome good work.

* Hugs*

You're welcome PetBabyAmy, I appreciate the awesome comment by my good friend. Have a great day!

*Hugs*

Baby Butch

love your captions as always, but agree with t-rex no escape would be a great story  

Thanks for the compliment on my cappies. I will keep in mind that No Escape would make a great story. Have a nice day!

dtimzilla
Wow! I LOVE these captions!
Baby Butch

Wow! I LOVE these captions!  

I am glad these cappies are liked so much. Thanks for the nice comment.

sissybabydreams
love the cappies, especially the first. Wish that was me
Baby Butch

love the cappies, especially the first. Wish that was me  

Fanks vewy much!

Babykoi
I really enjoyed these cappies. My favorites were Motel baby, Prepared and No escape ^_^
Lil_Miss_Sissy_Slut
Awww! I love your work, looking forward to your next batch!

Baby Butch

I really enjoyed these cappies. My favorites were Motel baby, Prepared and No escape ^_^  

Thanks I appreciate the comment and knowing what are your favorites. I still enjoy making cappies for my friends.

Baby Butch

Awww! I love your work, looking forward to your next batch!  

This is good to hear, I spend a lot of time on picture searches to come up with new material for the site.

I appreciate the comment.

Have a great day!

roxaneroussy
This is just so hot! love it :)
Baby Butch

This is just so hot! love it :)  

Great to see you enjoy my cappies about diapers.

jessybaby
Love them all BB
Baby Butch

Love them all BB  

I am glad you love all the cappies Jessybaby.

DiaperDreams
I love them all my favorite is girls school
0 - 25 of 37 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.