Not sure it this is the right place for this, but...
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I am a high school student. Every single day, for the last two years, I have worn a pair of panties that I have stolen from a family member under my jeans.

I'm the only person that knows about this.

I feel like if I don't share with someone, anyone, I'll explode.

Why can't people like us be accepted?
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Me1
We are accepted but not In some places and I bet u r not the only one in your school that does that
clarisselovelace
Our society took a step backwards in the 50s when the thought about raising children was "pretend that the world is a square and everything fits neatly into that square." So children just repressed their feelings and emotions about everything. That's why there was a sexual revolution in the 60s. Unfortunately I don't think our society is ready to accept that normal men like to do things such as cross dress or act feminine. I think this is particularly true amongst Christian cultures where some view these activities as being homosexual, even if they're not. I know for a fact that there are "helplines" setup to help people stop acting this way and start acting "normal" whatever the fuck that means.

All I can tell you is a lot of people here have done what you are doing and it's not wrong.

In today's world we teach our children that they need to be tolerant of other races, cultures, languages, but we don't teach them that they need to be tolerant of the way people are wired sexually. And that is equally as important. My guess is that we will make strides, it may take 30-50 years, but eventually theses activities will not be seen as a sign that you need help but just as a sign that you like that sort of thing.

If you want someone to talk to about this send me a private message and I can tell you about what I've been going through my whole life.

BabyNiki
Yeah, I dont know anyone here who does not wear either panties or diapers (giggle)... And think about how much members there are here!

It is a shame about society. You dont have to be smart to be nice...
baby-niki.blogspot.com
Dru

I am a high school student. Every single day, for the last two years, I have worn a pair of panties that I have stolen from a family member under my jeans.

I'm the only person that knows about this.

I feel like if I don't share with someone, anyone, I'll explode.

Why can't people like us be accepted?  

Its not that uncommon and I'm sure a lot of us here have done the same thing. It might not be accepted by everyone but I think this would be a lovely place to share things with very accepting and caring people. Glad you were brave enough to share with us that can be a big step.

The only thing I see wrong with it is that you are stealing someone else's panties to do this. Stealing (or 'borrowing' in this case) is still wrong, but if you had your own, there is nothing wrong with it.
wittle_bwittany
look sweet, jessica is right. you need to get some of your own panties.

but more to the point, you need to find at least one friend that you fully trust, and someone that wont totally freak out about you wearing panties. i know it seems like its impossible, but they are out there. in all likely hood you are far from the only boy in your school that wears panties.

crossdressing isnt near as rare as most people think.

find a friend, and share your secrets with them. take from someone who's been there, its the greatest feeling in the world to tell some one you enjoy wearing panties and they dont insult you it. having someone to share it with is just wonderful, even if there the only one you can tell.

i told my entire high school and yes i do occasionally get some criticism about it, but for the most part no one bothers me. it isnt as big of an issue as you think. i was terrified when i came out and now i couldnt happier that i did.

infact, theres a girl in my art class thats giving me one of her skirts, cause she doesnt like skirts for some reason.
i am brittany her royal puffiness!!!

im officially in love with the color pink.

*hugs and kisses for all*

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.