PG 13 Suddenly fem
Dressed in lingerie enjoying myself
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Feeling sooo girly i have no control.. Omg  
~Michelle
Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Sissybabygirljessica
Put a diaper on 

Princess Jaina
@ Sissybabygirljessica

I second that, lol!
Have courage and be kind... and may the Force be with you, always! 
Dlutia
I slipped a pampers in between myself and my princess katie panties hehe mhmm *moans*  
~Michelle

Baby Butch
I agree you did the right thing by putting on a diaper.

Sissybabygirljessica
@ Baby Butch
  hehe my daddy agreed
My kik is lilPrincessJackie add me
Dlutia
Hehe smiling alot wearing black bra, pink princess katie panties with black garterbelt w/ pink ribbons black thigh-highs and black and pink stripped top. Would you like to see? /blushing  
~Michelle

Alexia
@ Dlutia
  Hi Michelle - sounds so perfect, just the thought of getting into bra and panties makes me start to blush....
Alexia xxx
Just wannabee a girl in lingerie 

Dlutia
@ Alexia
  Omg yesss we can wear bras and panties together hehe smiling /blushing now o.O
~Michelle

Alexia
@ Dlutia
  I'm going to use a little pad in my panties today, gives me that extra confidence...
Alexia 

Dlutia
@ Alexia
  hehe cheer's for you, you go Gurl ^_^ I am wearing my bedtime panties all day today Mmmm I hope nothing gets me too excited <3
~Michelle

Alexia
@ Dlutia
  Thanks Michelle, I'm into my third of four days wearing panties and a pad. I use talc too.  It's a bit limiting, no sports possible, but is a great feeling to be so girly.
Alexia

Dlutia
@ Alexia
  Mmmm Ohhh my god Yess Alexia, Dressing up, Soft Panties, Snug panties, Nothing has ever felt this good in my life. I am still very shy about letting others know that I enjoy and I want to be a Girl, I feel like a woman trapped inside I really do... But, I am just so scared of the reality that I mostly just wear to bed or look at myself in the mirror until my panties get a wet spot on them and I want more. I want to taste myself omg... I cannot believe I just told you that.. sorry if I said too much! I just am addicted to what I think should be wrong but feels just so amazingly right... Ty for being here to chat, nite nite Alexia
~Michelle

Alexia
@ Dlutia
  Hi Michelle, it's OK, I share similar feelings. It's quite overwhelming sometimes... Just now, I'm working at home but have on a lovely pair of white panties and a white bra.I've got a thin liner in the panties.  I'm also wearing a little top and a pair of black, girls training pants. They have a high waist, which shows off my flat stomach beautifully. I feel wonderful.  
I'd love us to be girlfriends.
Alexia x

Dlutia
@ Alexia

Would you be my Girlfriend Alexia? I am interested in getting to know more about you. hope to see you soon xoxo
~Michelle

Alexia
@ Dlutia
  Yes, Michelle, I'd love to be your girlfriend. Alexia xxx

Dlutia
@ Alexia
  hehe smiling a lot now WoW gives you a gentle hug and holds you for a moment :3
~Michelle

Display more replies  
1 replies are left.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.