XXX Submissive 1 - 2
As requested a sexy caption about Sissyallison and a friend..
Posted on
Submissive 1 - 2 - As requested a sexy caption about Sissyallison and a friend.., Diaper,Erection,Dominate,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Submissive 1 - 2 - As requested a sexy caption about Sissyallison and a friend.., Diaper,Erection,Dominate,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyslutallie
thank you i love it 

Baby Butch
@ sissyallison
 Your welcome! Pics were perfect for the story. : )

sissyslutallie
@ Baby Butch
 if only that Mommy Melissa was real id be honored to be her sissy baby girl exspecially cuz of her light red brown hair
*unowned allie*

Baby Butch
@ sissyallison
 Sounds good the Sissybaby is quite pretty. I also like strawberry blond hair. Glad you love the caption story!

sissyslutallie
@ Baby Butch
 never thought of it being strawberry blonde i thought it was light red brown
*unowned allie*

Baby Butch
@ sissyallison
  You are correct as far as the picture, light red brown hair and I think it is pretty. I also like strawberry blond which is not pictured. I had a nurse with strawberry blond hair and she was pretty. : )

sissyslutallie
@ Baby Butch
 nice if im ever in the hospital i hope to have a nurse with either strawberry blonde regular blonde or also light red brown
*unowned allie*
sissybabysamantha2
Very nice  

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 *THANK YOU*

babyginagirl
Yesssss I would sooooo allow MOMMY Melissa or ANY other mommy to diaper me and keep me as there baby girl.PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Yes you are also submissive so Mommy Melissa will see you next. Hello Babyginagirl, nice to see your comment.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.