All R Sturdy Manliness Firmly Abundant !
Lonely nights are so hard, sexual intimacy is desired!
Posted on
Gallery Images by DicLuvin1
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
Is this delicious ?
Maybe if drunk
0 votes
..Add a poll answer here..
1 votes
No
0 votes
0 votes
0 votes
0 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

nylontoni
 Looking for a man? Get fully dressed and made up and go to a neighborhood gay bar/ Looking for a woman? Go to straight bar a few hours before closing. More than one woman there will be looking for companionship at a motel. Make sure you're wearing your women's underwear. If she likes it you might find your soul mate.

DicLuvin1
@ nylontoni
  not gay , only Gurl's Sissy,  TS women very interested but hard to find .  5 yrs exclusively for my preferences ( love master. Each other)! No luck in over a year!!!
 DocLuvin1 

nylontoni
@ DicLuvin1
  They're out there! Try Tumblr, sign up and hook up with the girl of your dreams. Plenty to choose from.

DicLuvin1
@ nylontoni
  that's a great idea!!!  Thanks !i really need a good time and to be happy again .  Your the best!
 DocLuvin1 

nylontoni
@ DicLuvin1
  I'm inactive right now but I met lots of sissies, TS girls who are ready & willing for hook ups. Enjoy!
sissydina218
no need for alcohol. 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.