XXX Stud 1 - 2
A short but exciting sissy ab story.
Posted on
Stud 1 - 2 - A short but exciting sissy ab story., Wetting,Spank,Diaper,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Stud 1 - 2 - A short but exciting sissy ab story., Wetting,Spank,Diaper,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyslutallie
Miss suzie's kinda cute ok you got me she is cute 

Baby Butch
@ sissyslutallie
 Yes she is and she is the same lady in your Teddy Bear captions. She is called Apple and is from AB Dreams website. I found the picture on the internet with a Google Search.

sissyslutallie
@ Baby Butch
 wow before i go to bed i had to type this but wow apple can diaper me anyday honestly i wish i had her as my mommy cuz she looks so much like an angel
*unowned allie*

Baby Butch
@ sissyslutallie
 I want her for a mommy too! My new thread is the same model being diapered. (Revenge)
sissyslutallie
 well i guess nighty night
*unowned allie*

Baby Butch
@ sissyslutallie
 Have a good nights rest. Too early for me to be tired.

shamrock
it good BUT he bend bad sissy boy and I don't like spanking 

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 I understand and you are not the only one. Just posted one you will like more. Stay warm!
sissybabysamantha2
I like it she could spank and nappy me anytime 

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Sounds like a dream come true. The ABDreams pics are always good.

kay3070
Hiya Butch! A very fair punishment for wetting your nice clean pretty panties if you ask me. Poor old Romeo - that'll teach him a lesson for acting like a big man in front of the ladies ... what would Juliet think of him now? (giggles).
   Love your latest cappies sweetie - two wonderful tales of revenge - good call on both. :-)
      Big hugz xxx

Baby Butch
@ kay3070
 Hello Kay, great to see your comment that you love the latest captions. Hope Juliet never finds out or she may take up spanking herself. *giggles*
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.