Strip Poker
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

I think this one speaks for itself, but still . . .

"Boy Jimmy, you're better at this game than I thought. Look, you've already got me to take off my shoes!"
Last Post
21 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

babyroger
They should go on but start to dress him, as they want  

Nappies 1st think
Mummy Toni and Baby Roger

A baby that liken to be fully controlled

http://www.babyroger.me.uk
http:/www.rcs-game.co.uk
Brian
"You want your clothes back? Well you can have SOME clothes back!"

diaperlover97
ok now your compleatly naked if i win this 1 you have to do what we say and wear what we want you to wear for a week 4 aces oh diapers and sissy dresses for you 
sissylacy
"Careful now James, if you lose this habd we burn all of your clothes. And I don't just mean the ones you were wearing at the start of the game.Don't worry though, we will buy you some new ones."

little_sara
If you loose the next one, i think we start to put you in the diaper. Remember, the bathroom is of limits to you until you win
Its all about the humiliation
diaperedsassy23
Well Aaron you knew the rules going in to the game looks like it is at least a year in diapers and dresses for you.

Andreea
Why sweetie... Anyone would think you didn't want to win. ;)
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
diaperedsassy23
Wounder if the girls know I threw the game on purpose?

bubbleskirtlucy
Oh, look! I win again!... Well, you're out of clothes, and we made you shave your chest and your legs... What else is there left?
sexy_tran69
Nice I love it

rainbow24

I think this one speaks for itself, but still . . .

"Boy Jimmy, you're better at this game than I thought. Look, you've already got me to take off my shoes!"  

Strip poker is good will strip you clothes off

Love & kisses
prissyprincess

"Careful now James, if you lose this habd we burn all of your clothes. And I don't just mean the ones you were wearing at the start of the game.Don't worry though, we will buy you some new ones."  

yes James we said burn all your cloths , You,ll make a very prissy sissy in those darling dress,s skirts and diapers too.  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

prissyprincess
  Who needs poker , I wuv the odds , giggles I,ll be a good sissy , missy please dool me up , giggles .   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
pueblo1234
"Well we have taken all your clothes off so that means we gotta start putting clothes on, girls go get some of my clothes"

Lavander
Is it just me or does that boy look like a young Bill Gates? That's probably why he put a card game into Windows, after they saw him naked all he could play was strip solitaire.

~ Items ~

Wannabe_Baby

Is it just me or does that boy look like a young Bill Gates? That's probably why he put a card game into Windows, after they saw him naked all he could play was strip solitaire.  

Actually, looking at it again, I'm surprised by how much it looks like me.  

serendipity
"next we start putting clothes ON you. Ours, of course"
Lavander

Actually, looking at it again, I'm surprised by how much it looks like me.    

I had no idea, I hope my comment didn't offend you!    

~ Items ~

Wannabe_Baby

I had no idea, I hope my comment didn't offend you!      

*giggles* Of course not, Lavander!    
jamiesissy
Damn I'd love to play that game

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.