Stockings
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I do so love thigh-high nylons with deep, lacy tops. I have all sorts, but the nudies with sheer toes are my favorite, so people can see my pretty toenail polish. I also like to wear daintly little white silk socks with my pink heels. I think pantyhose are all bindy, and I can't really feel my silky panties under my skirts.  
Last Post
19 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Kadya
I mostly like tights, but nylons is my 2nd favourite... especially when I just shaved! :-)
~*Christie Luv*~
Oh nylon stockings are so precious! Especially when they have lace and bows at the top!  

Robyn

When I was a little boy I used to dream about dressing up in pretty nylons and lacy panties. At Christmas I used to divide my time between looking at the toys in the Sears catalog and the lingerie section where there were all those pretty girls modeling panties, baby doll nities, nylons and other lingerie.

I would also peek at the little girl styles, the cute fluffy and ruffled dresses and ruffled bottom panties. OF course no one would suspect a "normal teenage boy would secretly pine over the sissiest of little girl fashions!! Sometimes I wanted to be a lil girl and sometimes a big girl. Sometimes I wanted to be a bride! But I always wanted to show off my pretty undies to all the other boys and girls. Think of it, an athletic teenage boy who secretly wanted to do a little can-can dance for all the boys and girls he knew!!

On my first date I dressed up in a pretty blouse and skirt, but while I was eating a hot dog, I got catsup on my dress. But I was glad I put on clean panties and my new nylon stockings. My boyfriend got a good look at my undies and later kissed me a lot. I think he liked my nylons too, cause he kept feeling them. In fact I am sure he liked them a whole lot cause later we played dress up together! He liked it when I "made" him wear nylon stockings and a panty girdle! And I liked it when our nylons rubbed together making that wonderful "sizzle" sound! WE both got real wet doing that, maybe we can be baby sisters next?!!!
(giggle).

Yummy! Sometimes things that are hard make you feel all girlie too! If you promise not to tell, hard poles between my legs make me all gigglie and my panty gets all damp. I just love wearing nylons, heels, and pretty undies with my special little girlie uniforms. Don't I look cute?

Hope you liked my little story! I have to go back to work now. I still like wearing nylon stockings, but I am also a very messy little Missy!

Huggs,

~*Christie Luv*~
Aww what a sweet story Sissy Robyn! That sounds like such a fun date you got to go on! I'm a girl that loves "poles" too *giggle* Even though I'm a girl that likes girls I love dildo play. It makes me have wittle wetties in my panties and diapees. You would be wonderful at making stories like this in our story time.

*kisses*

Robyn
Christie;
If you would like to move the story to another section, please do. In the mean time, I will try to come up with an interesting story, complete with captions!
Huggs,
Robyn-Anne

MommyScarlet
  Deargirl, as a Mommy I adore my thigh high stockings as well. What a nice story Robynne. I especially liked the illustrations you picked to go with it.

Robyn
Dear Mommy,
Thank you so much for the lovely compliments! I must belive that you are a very insightful "Mommy" who understands that sometimes boys like me just adore girlie clothes and have precious sissy-baby secrets too!

Sometimes I just want to be a little bimbo who can't even wash her undies without getting into trouble!
or even sit like a lady in a hammock without embarrassing myself!

I think nylon stockings and high heels are soooo feminine. I just got all giddy, like a school girl, the first time I walked in high heels!! I love to put my little cap on and pretend to be a little sissy sailor in his nylons, heels, and pink panty!! I always wear very full and breezy skirts, the kind that almost forces me to show off the tops of my nylons and my lil girl panties. I absolutely love being exposed...it makes me feel so vulnerable when I show off my undies!

And even though my sissy name is Robyn-Anne, I still must always remember that I am a naughty little male. Why? Because it makes being a sissy all the more exciting and embarrassing! Can you guess why being so girlie and sissy is especially embarrassing for me??? I bet you can (blush)! But my most sissy secret is, of course, being a secret sissy-baby! I like my cute sissy pink and ruffled lil girl dresses, and I especially like sucking on my pacifier and simpering like a total sissy-baby. But sometimes I like being a little macho muffin in my lil white romper too. Please let me know if you think it is too butch? Well, Mommy, I have to run now. I do hope you will make a few comments about this sissy little note? And please don't try to embarrass me in public (giggle).

Huggs,

MommyScarlet
  I do understand Robyn, and I love this little illustrated post. I don't think the white jumper is too butch if you carry it in a feminine way as I am sure you will. Of course the frilly pretties are very nice but some of the sexiest things that can be worn on ladies are masculine things with a pure femme touch.

Morgan
Robyn,
I am happy to find another Pin-up lover here! and your Avy is soo hot!!
babyandy22
i reley like to wair tites and stokings thay reley compleat the asomboe
your only as beutifal as you feel

sissyjj
Woo, I love black nylons as Sissy JJ with the stocking tops just showing under my bloomies and petti!
~ Items ~

Lavander
Dressing up isn't complete for me unless it includes a silky pair of lace top nylons, garterbelt and high heels!

~ Items ~

lithiumbob
I love garter belts and nylons. Also absolutely love tights and stockings. a nice dark blue or black pair just makes me feel so nice
Andreea
Although I am definitely warming to stockings, and especially with my more elaborate outfits, tights will always hold a special place in my heart.  Something about their soft silky-nylony caress from the waist downwards, which was, as I recall, what first started me down the road to sissydom. I love to wear them in bed, under a nightdress or teddy, or just under my boy clothes when I feel in need of a little feminine touch (as I frequently do). They also have the distinct advantage of being readily available in places where you can buy them from an automatic checkout, thus saving a lot of awkwardness.

But lace-top stockings are prettier, I freely confess.  
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

deb_in_training
For me, it depends on where I'm going, what else I'm wearing, and who I'm with.

If I'm just out shopping or hanging around, and I'm not with anyone special, and if I'm wearing a short skirt, I wear pantyhose. And if I'm wearing a flippy miniskirt, I wear opaque tights! Let's face it, I know my skirt is going to ride up. And the guys know it too, and they'll be watching. Hey, that's why I wear wear miniskirts, isn't it? I don't mind putting on a little show for them, but I don't want to give everything away!

But if I'm wearing a longer skirt, I'll ditch the pantyhose and wear thigh-highs -- the ones with elastic garter tops. They're a lot more comfortable. And if I have to use the ladies, there's no comparison!

If I'm going out on a date, though, I wear shear stockings, with deep lacy tops, and a lacy garter belt with small bows. And high heels, of course. Always! Even if my date never sees the tops of my stockings, I'll know I'm wearing them. I agree with Lavender. Otherwise, I'm just not a girl.

If I'm going out, but it's not a 'date' -- for example, I'm having a platonic dinner with a male friend -- then it depends on how much I trust him. If I'm convinced he won't be tempted to hit on me, I'll go full-girly -- stockings, garter belt and heels. Hey, I'll feel more girly, and if he gets a glimpse of my stocking tops ... well, he deserves the cheap thrill.

However, if I don't know the guy, I'll wear pantyhose and a longer skirt.

All that assumes I'm wearing a skirt. With pants (Gasp! She wears pants?!), if they're soft and silky and feminine, I'll wear calf-high socks. But with jeans, I'll wear pantyhose, just so I won't forget that I'm a girl.

As you can imagine, that generally discourages me from wearing jeans when I'm in girl-mode!
SissySteffie
I love stockings and holdups equally. I'm not so keen on tights as I can't brush my panties so easy when I swish my skirts etc.

Angie
I like to wear stockings with big dresses, & tights with short dresses or skirts. When I'm feeling VERY girly, it's got to be frilly ankle socks with little satin bows on the side, mmm.
Mmmm, stockings & garter belts are amazing. I want to shave my legs so they will feel that much better. I think I love opaque tights more though.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.