PG Still needs diapers, and pink plastic panties
Me in my terry nappy, and pink plastic panties
Posted on
Still needs diapers, and pink plastic panties  - Me in my terry nappy, and pink plastic panties , Pink plastic panties , Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers Still needs diapers, and pink plastic panties  - Me in my terry nappy, and pink plastic panties , Pink plastic panties , Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers
Click any of the images to see their full size
Oh no! I had an accident in my diaper. But it’s ok, I had my thick terry cloth diaper, and cute pink plastic panties will keep things dry. 
Gallery Images by Baby Puss
Display More Images
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

lil sissie
That's why We ware nappies Baby Puss be Cause We have accidents 

Baby Puss
@ lil sissie
  lol, mommy says that! 😁
Baby Butch
You are a good baby to not have any leaks while wetting. I just got my 3 new pairs of Leakmaster plastic pants that were on sale.

sissybabysamantha2
Terry nappies and plastic pants are very good they keep every thing dry except the baby and they are very babyish 

Baby Puss
@ sissybabysamantha2
  yes they are so babyish! Whenever I feel like l’m getting to be big, mommy reminds me of how I wet in a diaper, like a baby. It makes me upset at first! But, it feels so good to have mommy pay so much attention to her sweet baby, in pink plastic panties. She says, that’s why I have so many short dresses too. So, everyone can see my thick diapers, and pretty plastic panties! ☺️
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.