Stepping out happy and proud!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Yay! I just came out as a TG to the last person in my family! My Grand Mother. It was hard for me because she grew up in times where they were more prejudging and she has said some negative things about TG's before, plus we are really close. But it was not as hard as I thought it was going to be. I said did you know I am transgender? (which I am very surprised she hasn't already figured it out *lol* I wear makeup and girls clothes all the time!) Her first reaction was, who got you into that? Was it those YMCA people? *lol* but I explained to her it doesn't work that way, when you are one you are the only one that knows it and finds out about it. She seemed a little surpised but I just explained how it is a gender mixed condition and how they were born in the womb. Also that I am not hurting anything and just being different. Right before we said bye she said she will love me no matter what gender I am. That was so sweet! My family has had funny reactions, most of them saying they already knew. I sent an email to my aunt coming out with a picture of me that I photoshopped to make me in pretty girls dresses. She only said, "That is nice, can you make a photo like that for me?" *lol* It feels wonderful to be all out and proud!

Last Post
18 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

diaprbayb
Good to hear Christie. Con grats. and for you a made a cake.   do injoy and share.

~cliques~
Dragongirl
congrats to you christie. my grandma recently found out about me being tg and im not sure how she feels about it. my dad had told her when she had mentioned something about a friend of hers had told my grandma that her child was tg. kinda funny how some things work

chibiyuri
Thats true, it is funny how things happen like that, i too have recently told everyone in my family about being TG, All accepting but not fully understanding. Getting ready to start hormones and get my name changed. The hardest part will be work *sigh*. Thats going to be really scary.
And congrats Christie, I am very happy for you, and wish you well with your family and friends in real life. Keep up the hard work  

"All are welcome in wonderland
'Till the queen screams off with your head
And life will always get twisted
When you're living it through the looking glass" - "Looking Glass" - Performed by Hypnogaja for the book "The Looking Glass Wars"
Kvetinka
Hello Christie,

Congratulations to your coming out. It is really relieving when all your family knows about you. Everyboday knows me as the girl I really am.

Well, the basic part is to tell that you do not want to be called by your male name or mr. XY.

Kvetinka

Dafne
It's always nicer to have things lifted off your mind, it frees up the soul. And lets you enjoy life more, it's this which keeps us sain. Knowing we've done all we can, and that the fault lies within others for not helping.

Enjoy life, and be who you want to be.
~*Christie Luv*~
Tehe thankies! Yummy that cake is so cutieful! I am glad you girls could come out too! Yes alot of people call me Christie or they say Chris they mean it as a girl since it can be a girls name too. Some people also call me Crissy or CC *lol* I like that too because it sounds kind of like sissy!

SissyFlowerGirl
Thats wonderful Christie you are much braver than me and you should be so proud only a handful of people in my life know and I am scared to death of coming out to the rest. I applaud anyone brave enough to come out cause I am a coward

Dragongirl
its ok sissy flower girl your not a coward. for me i dont care who i come out to cause i feel if they have a problem they can put up or shut up. i have a lot of bottled up stuff inside

chibiyuri
I agree Dragongirl, but its not good to keep things bottled up, try and find a constructive way to let it out, i usually either play games, draw, or mess around with graphics in PSP.  

"All are welcome in wonderland
'Till the queen screams off with your head
And life will always get twisted
When you're living it through the looking glass" - "Looking Glass" - Performed by Hypnogaja for the book "The Looking Glass Wars"
lilgirlryan
wow i cant evan think about telling my family most would laugh at me and then they other half would beat the hell out of me i am so jelouis u had a good experiance

PrincessZelda
I was born to both Irish-Catholics,And German Catholics, As we all know Catholics can be hard-asses.While I don't actually openly come out I do not lie if asked.
Honesty is the best policy but I want to avoid the Bee's Nest Rather than Throw my Barbie-Dolls at it.Although when they do find out,and they will there will be a super angry arrgument, But then slowly they'll adjust and accept it.
"There is but one truth. If you avert your eyes from it, you will always remain nothing more than a puppet."-Roger Smith
LG_stephy
wow ur so bwave (no one in my family or personal life for that matter has ne idea) i to scawed to come out about something like that although i kno im gonna hav to eventualy
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)

i've told some of my family,the ones that won't tell my parents,like my sisters and my aunts in bc.i don't want 2 tell my parents,they aren't open minded that's for sure.but i do know one thing, if they try and argue and demand that i stop,or something like that i'll just tell them i'm old enough 2 do what i want!i don't know why people care so much.it dosen't hurt anyone and usually dosen't involve them.
callie
My parents r open minded considering that they divorced because my dad found out he was gay. im scawwed to come out. I thinnk if my grandma was still alive though id tell her because i know she would be loving and understand. MY grandma was the best person i ever knew and i will never forget her. May she rest in peace. But thats besides the point congrats christie!

rikkicn
Thank you for sharing that. We all need more positive coming out stories.
It;s a hard and yet very important step in our growth and progress and find inspiration is a wonderful thing
LolitaDolly
Heck yes Christie doll! That was of the hardest thinjs ever do when I came out a few years ago. Now everyone knows and they're joe chill with it, except for my pops. Which is sad, but I hope one day he'll be ok.

Leona Lopes

Yay! I just came out as a TG to the last person in my family! My Grand Mother. It was hard for me because she grew up in times where they were more prejudging and she has said some negative things about TG's before, plus we are really close. But it was not as hard as I thought it was going to be. I said did you know I am transgender? (which I am very surprised she hasn't already figured it out *lol* I wear makeup and girls clothes all the time!) Her first reaction was, who got you into that? Was it those YMCA people? *lol* but I explained to her it doesn't work that way, when you are one you are the only one that knows it and finds out about it. She seemed a little surpised but I just explained how it is a gender mixed condition and how they were born in the womb. Also that I am not hurting anything and just being different. Right before we said bye she said she will love me no matter what gender I am. That was so sweet! My family has had funny reactions, most of them saying they already knew. I sent an email to my aunt coming out with a picture of me that I photoshopped to make me in pretty girls dresses. She only said, "That is nice, can you make a photo like that for me?" *lol* It feels wonderful to be all out and proud!

So you finally did it...i wish someday i have the same courage too...
I have one great problem...the fact is:
I never liked to be a boy...and i dont like boys...im a TG thats for sure.
i hate to have a P...and this hairy body i have...
I‚´ve finally decided to acept it,about 4 months.
I shold have assumed it earlier...when i was 12...but i had no one to guide me...
now im 22,but thank god my face is not a manly one...so,i can still hope...lol
the parents are a great problem...they wont understand
last week i told my mother,and she said:
-se decide(portuguese)
-decide yourself
like she dont understand my way of thinking...
I always wanted to be a girl,but i love girls too.
its to complex for her understand?
could anyone help me?
thank you! ^^
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.