Starter outfit for Sissy_Shellie
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
This one is for Sissy Pixies in training.

Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyjj
Woo! Nice one Pixie darling!
~ Items ~

cheerful_pixie
Yup and the thong allows for easy access for corrective spanking.

tamie
but the sissies arms must be secured to her waist so she can not touch her sissy tinkie or block the spankings!!!

cheerful_pixie
The threat of a mild shock from her training collar will do. Training not to touch and block should be learned with the arms free for maximum effectiveness.

Many people wonder how we found a training collar that small...Did I mention that it is not around her throat?

- giggle -

Sissy_Shelly
OH MY! Those training collers HURT quite a bit, I'd rather just bound my wrist to a chain attached to a choker.
cheerful_pixie
No worries dear! So long as you don't touch your naughty bits or try to block your mistress when she, out of the goodness of her heart, offers corrective spankings, then you will not be shocked through the collar round your naughty bits...Unless I get to play with the remote...- giggle!! -

Sissy_Shelly
but I would never dream of trying to stop my mistress, that would be against every thing that is my sissy maid nature.
cheerful_pixie
- unknown to anyone else, Pixie has wired the training collar to a clapper, when shelly finishes speaking, all the sissies here begin to give her a standing ovation -

joy888
I will stand up and give a long standing ovation for that clapper.
Sissy_Shelly
OH MY, looks like I'm in for it.

tamie
 Absolutly ,we love new trainees!!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.