Star Wars Feminized
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The rebellion alliance has a new weapon to use against the empire.  
Last Post
16 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Femme Boy
Thanks for sharing this pic Christie, I never pictured a Stormtrooper dressed like that. *giggles*
Out of the fire into the night a handful of brave men appeared, Crimson thunder running through their veins a bond that will last forever - HammerFall - Unchained
Cassandra Pye
Jango-a-go-go. Putting the 'Fett' into 'fetish! 

little_boy_pink
"We have ways of making you talk!"

Not a starwars refrence, I know, but it just seems to fit.
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.
lacejocks
Looks a little short to be a storm trooper :|

alienvalentine
As great as this pic is, it always makes me think that that girl has to have heard the absolute nerdiest pick up lines of all time.
PrettyFemBoy
This is one stormtrooper that has given in to the Emperor. I wish all of us could give in so completely. Having said that, alienvalentine is right: that poor girl is destined to have nothing but invitations from Chewbacca to go to prom     

Gerun
It was Friday night. And the nights entertainment pole dancing. Jeff was looking forward to it. finally some nice too look at. Little did he know that the Empire didn't allowed any girls in their camps, and that he was going to be the one dancing!
Lexi
a clone luke would never be able to resist. jedi diaper wetters!

ilike001
nice pic very sexy
submuse
"He's my brother!" (And then the music--among other things--begins to swell as the kiss starts, the camera pans back, we see rockets and fireworks exploding in the sky, and Billy Dee Williams clapping "in time--NOT" with the music as the little stupid f'ing teddy bears dance around the fire and the Death Star 2.0 goes down in flames...cue credits!)

carrilee
Little did Luke know that the Good Force would do nothing for him but give his virginity the style it truely needed!!! 
huggs and kisses   
sissy carrilee    
huggs and kisses
sissy carrilee
twisted_girl
Id like to know the real event that resulted in THAT photo. That was just weird.

LilJennie
I think it's more likely that she was at a sci-fi convention wearing some other costume when her friend, brother, husband, etc., who was dressed as a Stormtrooper, got the funny idea to put his helmet and armguards on her. But the captions I keep thinking of are things like:

"Y'know, Leia, I really don't think the Imperial soldiers will buy your disguise ..."

or ...

"Clearly something went wrong in the clone trooper cloning process --" "You mean something went RIGHT!"
Sunshine & rainbows,
LilJennie

"So sing aloud now, your favorite music
Because Heaven needs to hear it too."
-- Jennifer Funshine
the rebellion never looked so pretty...

dalutheia
Very nice. It should inspire a story about a storm tropper who gets turned into a girl.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.