R In The Spotlight 2
Find out what some Sissy Kiss members are up to lately.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
27 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

jessybaby
my fav cappie is odd jobs. Great job BB
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
I always wanted to be a Handyman, he he. You spotted this new thread quickly Jessybaby.

I am glad you like them. Your new schoolgirl cappie will be in the next thread. Hugs Baby Butch
baby5522
I love all of your captions here Baby Butch, you always do so amazingly well with them. I like and love mine lots too. It made me smile lots, fank you for that. I could be mistake, it looks like this editor may have been finally fixed. I sure hope so.

I might just be able to keep my story on here as well as finish it off too. I have not done much of it of late and I am close to catching my self up with the chapter I last typed up and finished on my computer.

I so hope too that nothing more needs to be done or changed to the editor. I have been busy with getting my next new music album all composed and finished. By the time I post last part in my anthology: Prisms. It will be officially my 11th Music Album.

That is going to be for the time being my last music album for a while. I have completely exhausted my musical muse. She needs a good earned rest. And yes, she will be wearing diapers and frilly pink plastic panties too. *Lol*

I plan to do a few favourite cover tracks/songs. A mixture of well known songs as well as a few well known tunes. Cambodia, by Kim Wilde, Doctor Who Theme (Complete New Version) Just to name a few.

Hugs & Kisses

PS. I will reply to your PM asap. I'm just taking a bit of a rest from all of the hard composing work that I have been doing.

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Baby Butch
Hello PetBabyAmy, I could not make any replies yesterday using I.E. 9 as a browser. Today I tried and nothing would respond. I downloaded Google Chrome and the site works again.

I am glad you liked you cappie, I thought you needed a mommy type cappie. I hope the Editor keeps working for you so you can update your story. I see Miki has posted a new one!

rainbow24
That so nice and pretty pictures
Love & kisses

Baby Butch
Thanks for commenting Rainbow24. This is another thread to celebrate winning the contest. I made that Bedwetting cappie for you and will post it in the next Spotlight thread.
AlyssaDee
Dear Baby Butch,

Thank you so much for including me in you new set of cappies. You are so wonderful at making them fit our personalities. I love your talent. The three that really hit home for me besides Crush, were Decision, Mommy and Waiting. Okay they were all good, but there is always one or two that make me need a diaper change faster than the others. You really did deserve the Pretty Princess Cappie Award for 2014, nobody does them better.

Hugs and Snugs,
Alyssa
        Alyssa Dee ... Once upon a time, an evil witch turned an ugly prince into a frog. Then came a Good Mommy Witch who kissed the frog and turned him into her Beautiful Baby Princess, and they lived Happily Ever After. 

Baby Butch
Your welcome Alyssa Dee, I appreciate you comments and compliments.

I did your cappie as a spin off to your story. I am glad you like it and many others too.

Have a great day!

BabyBarby
last one was really good hehe xx
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx

Baby Butch
Thanks I kinda like that last one myself Baby Barby!
Baby_Alison
hi BB, i loved all the cappies and am looking forward to more when you can.

I don't own the legend of zelda picture, found online.

Baby Butch
Hello back to you Baby Alison. Thanks for the nice comment. I made you a cappie for a future Spotlight thread. There will be at least one more.

I am happy my replies are posting nicely today!

SissyBabyCassie
Its super duper amazing I love them all but I rally do love the cappie that you made for me! Thankies so much for thinking of me! *Toddles off to go see the nanny about a new diaper* :)

Baby Butch
I see you like your cappie and that is great. I was thinking about you when I came up with the Nanny cappie.

*whew, about out of breath, so many replies to make today, he he.*
sissydina218
love your new captions butch liked pool boy and sorry the best thanks

Baby Butch
You're welcome Sissydina218, the webmissy is looking good and having fun in Pool Boy.

I just got a nice PM from Babygirl35  who's featured in Sorry.

I made you another cappie to post in Spotlight 4. I think you will like it. 

babygerard
I love my cap, Great job baby Butch, I weally wike your job! I can't wait for the next caption of me!....
Kisses Baby butch 
Hugs and Kisses 

Baby Maddie

Baby Butch
I am glad you liked the captions Baby Gerard. (Rich Baby)

I see you are using a new Avatar. It appears to be a cute one!

babygerard

@ Baby Butch
  Thanks for all the captions that you made me!, Yes I want a new avatar, I hope you like it, perhaps I'm looking a different one, One with a Baby Sailor.

Hugs and Kisses 

Baby Maddie

Baby Butch
@ babygerard
  I like the Avatar, it appears to be a drawing of out webmissy. I did a search and found some Ballerina or Leotard pictures to caption.

Baby Butch
@ babygerard
  I like your Avatar just fine. I have stayed with the same one from the beginning.

Nice addition to your signature.
Baby Butch
Baby Gerard, my comment to yours disappeared again!

I wrote a new reply instead.

I like your Avatar just fine. I have stayed with the same one from the beginning. 

Nice picture addition to your signature.

PissyPrincess
 Thank you so much Butch; I really appreciate your last post for me :)

Baby Butch
You're welcome Pissy Princess. Yours came out nicely, a few have mentioned that they like the last one.

I wanted to make you a male in this one!
~*Christie Luv*~
I love all of them! Thank you for your sweet cappies! Sorry for not replying sooner as I have been entrenched with coding many new features that are on the way for Sissy Kiss! There is some amazing new stuff on the way! That's so nice of you to have me in a cappie!

Even though I love being a sissy baby, making someone into a sissy baby is idea of a fun vaca! hehe

Baby Butch
You're welcome Christie, I am glad you liked the personal captioned piccie.

You look good in a bathing suit, he he. I am sure the pool boy is glad he met you.

Thanks for the hard work improving the site again!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.