Spirit Week Switch Day
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Lola: Miss President, do you really have the authority to do panty checks.

Susanna: Please no, I am wearing my panties. You don't need to look.

Student Council President: I have to check because if you are not wear regulation panties or they are wet then you might have to wear diaper instead. I wonder if I could make this a weekly event.

Gallery Images by littlemissalexis
Display More Images
Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

dani09
i love it. where did you find code geasse pic from?
littlemissalexis
Sorry don't really remember, I was searching for a new anime with crossdressing and saw that picture and just had get it.

prissyprincess
  very cute dear , giggles , is it going to be a ful Panty Inspection ?? I sure Hope so . 
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
Kairi_Princess
Aerisdies.com has some good ones like that, or advancedanime sometimes ^^

babie

Lola: Miss President, do you really have the authority to do panty checks.

Susanna: Please no, I am wearing my panties. You don't need to look.

Student Council President: I have to check because if you are not wear regulation panties or they are wet then you might have to wear diaper instead. I wonder if I could make this a weekly event.

i am very willing to show panties and be diapered to
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .
BabyMandi
Alex glared at the other boy, for the other bow was getting more attention than him, and looked cuter in a schoolgirl uniform.

sissylicious
is this a Anime? can anyone tell me the name if it is?
BunnyGirl21

Hey dont lift my skirt all the boys will see!

You'd like that wouldnt you.

(If only there was a school like this)

BobOnFire
time for a diaper check ooh some one wet
nekoboyorgirl
yukinari:danm you when i thought a switch day i thought we exchanged homes not clothes
asuna:nope and you cummed them well i guess i could get used to this uniform hmm il get some diapers
kyohei:thinks bitch say one word and ill kick your ass
yukinari:diapers im not a baby
asuna:but you are now or will be soon
*i had dreamt life was beauty and woke up and found out life was duty*
*it is better to be thought the fool and remain silent then to open your mouth and remove all doubt*

SamiamBaby
I wish my high school had that as a weekly event *giggles*
ty666
Let me see those panties boys, ooh hot legs yall could be some of the girls. Ryo's face turns bright red as he tries hide that he couldnt get white panties he as actually wearing his sister pink princess panties for the day.
Ty666

Slyer
It's such cute ^-^ panty checks woo! :)
Mina Silverwind
Wow you are one of my favorite artist, and maker of lovely captions for everyone to enjoy.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

c2bear
Great job the cappie is great keep good work. 
ky_girlieboy
[INDENT] cute one.................. [/INDENT]

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.