R Spermed and Sprinked
None
Posted on
Spermed and Sprinked - None, cuckold,bukkake,forced feminization,exhibitionism,humiliation,cum-eating,forced-gay,hypnosis,femdom,Little Fanny Mattie, Feminization,Dominating Mistress Or Master,Mind Altering,Sissy Fashion,Masterbation,Bisexual Orientation,Oral Sex,Increased Sexuality,Dared Or Bets,Gay Orientation
You can click the image to see the full size
"BUKKAKE SLUT" PART 3 [Ice-Cream Censored]

PART 3 CAPTION: "SPERMED-&-SPRINKLED; It's The Sissy-Cuck Version Of Tar-&-Feathered” ...OR... "This Sundae Cums With A Cherry On The Bottom!"

Disclaimer: For Sissy Consumption Only!
[Core ingredient is 'Sperm'; NOT ACTUAL CANDY]

* This is the 'Ice-Cream Censored’ Version of PART 3 in a 3-part sissy-cuckold series that I recently completed. I must confess that despite mostly identifying as a sexless sissybaby, deep down I do also fantasize about such forbidden forced humiliation scenarios, especially in light of my growing curiosities for cock and being covered in alpha-male ejaculate.

* The graphic ‘X-Rated’ Version can be found on my Flickr PRO account here:

* You can also read about how I was inspired to explore this theme thanks in-part to the titillating work of Prim/Prissy (as well as a new update about Mommy Ellen), in Letter No. 7 of the  just posted Aunt Frocks' Newsletter No. 31 over on Prim's Petticoat Wendyhouse:
http://www.primspetticoatwendyhouse.com/NL31/newsletter31-may.htm

* I also incorporated some of the text from the description for Goddess Lycia's sissification hypnosis MP3 of the same name. You can hear a sample snippet of her shamefully arousing recording here.
Gallery Images by fannymattie
Display More Images
Last Post
0 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.