R Special Report 5
Action reporter for Sissy Kiss posts captions of site members activities.
Posted on
Special Report 5 - Action reporter for Sissy Kiss posts captions of site members activities., Sissybaby,Dominate,Humiliate,Locked On, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Special Report 5 - Action reporter for Sissy Kiss posts captions of site members activities., Sissybaby,Dominate,Humiliate,Locked On, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Special Report 5 - Action reporter for Sissy Kiss posts captions of site members activities., Sissybaby,Dominate,Humiliate,Locked On, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Special Report 5 - Action reporter for Sissy Kiss posts captions of site members activities., Sissybaby,Dominate,Humiliate,Locked On, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Last cappies in this project. Hope you enjoyed them!
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
dear baby butch,,,,, I like the one call,,,, locked,,,, WHY,,,, it be fun to wake up in diapers and locking plastic panties at all ladies party and being nurse by the ladies ha ha,,,,, oh yes they are all good too     

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 I like the way you think as far as your favorite. Great that you found them all to be good. That is all of these for now. Have a nice day!
nylontoni
Beautiful job Baby Butch! Loved them!

Baby Butch
@ nylontoni
 Wonderful that you loved the Special Reports including this last one. I made 40 all together each one a different site member friend.

SissyBabyPet

Awe… what a lovely set of beautiful captions and one Super Cute caption too at the end. I so love furry/cute animal or anime captions. Great and fantastic work, awesome.

Baby Butch
@ SissyBabyPet
 Wonderful compliments thanks! I am glad you like my choice of pics and story's to go with them. The last one is very cute and the pic a good find.
lsodan
Really love "acting", but everyone oves to be a baby girl

Baby Butch
@ lsodan
 Great to see your comment and choice of favorites Isodan. Acting is how many of us like to live in real life. Once a baby always a baby!

sissybabysamantha2
Lovely cappies. I like  the first one best because of the thick nappy and nursery print baby pants 

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Makes sense to me and I have those nursery print plastic panties in pink. Have some thick diapers too! Appreciate the comment on my cappies. : )
teezydeez
That is Sooo Sweet Butch Honey..I Luv the Diapers and plastic pants I'm Wearing..:)

Baby Butch
@ teezydeez
 I am glad to hear you love your caption Teezy Deez. I can appreciate your comment, that is a great diaper and plastic panties picture. *hugs*

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.