PG 13 Special Edition ~ Sissy Kiss News
More news about some friends on Sissy Kiss. Special tribute to Baby Barby. Triple Rainbow24 cappies and the Babygina story.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
29 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

PissyPrincess
Looooove the Mommy Lilly caption, great Newborn caption, another original for Sissy Kiss
rainbow24
 That so wonderful picture for me.
Love & kisses

Prissie
**Like**

Curtsies in the best Little Girl tradition for all you contribute to sissy delights for all,

Prissie
   Prissie
TiresiasRex
Oooohhhhhh. DELICIOUSLY FUN!

My faves:

* Mama
* Miley 3
* Miley 4
* Me a Baby (Chloe is sooooooo cute!)

babygina
Luved them all.Yes you are figuring out YOUR babygina soooooo well.Pease keep them coming!!
++
Baby Butch

Looooove the Mommy Lilly caption, great Newborn caption, another original for Sissy Kiss  

Yaaaa! the newborn idea went well, I like those myself, thanks for commenting.

I found the stroller picture recently doing a search and loved it.

Baby Butch

That so wonderful picture for me.  

I told you I would surprise you with a few more cappies.

I am glad that you liked them. : )

Baby Butch

**Like**

Curtsies in the best Little Girl tradition for all you contribute to sissy delights for all,

Prissie  

You look cute doing that, he he.

Thanks for the nice comment Prissie.

Baby Butch

Oooohhhhhh. DELICIOUSLY FUN!

My faves:

* Mama
* Miley 3
* Miley 4
* Me a Baby (Chloe is sooooooo cute!)  

I had to make some more for the last few requests.

I am happy to see you liked many of the cappies.

*waves from the crib*

Baby Butch

Luved them all.Yes you are figuring out YOUR babygina soooooo well.Pease keep them coming!!  

I like your Avatar but could not use a newborn baby picture.

I improvised and came up with the Newborn and related cappies.

I am glad that you loved these Babygina. : )

widdlesissy
love the last pic sooo cute
baby5522
Great captions as always Baby Butch. I have the images ready for my next Sissy Nerd series of captions. It's been too hot of late to start doing the caption work. Last night, I was able to finish off my music album.

Now at long last I can focus my eforts at puting back the missing images in my post. Don't wor, I will put back a few at a time.

I would not over do it, not even if I could. The left side of my body aches badly like I have a bruise there, but I don't see one. Addd to that I keep geting tummy aches every morning I wake up.

I plan to see my Dr or a nurse, as these symptoms keep progressing. My Dr gets very busy, she's a very popular Dr, so I may have to see a nurse.

Anyway, great work, you are a master of Captions if you don't mind me saying that? I do not know what it is about your captions, but you have a remarkable way of doing them.

*Hugs*

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Baby Butch

love the last pic sooo cute  

She's a very cute AB girl, thanks for commenting on my cappies.

Baby Butch

Great captions as always Baby Butch. I have the images ready for my next Sissy Nerd series of captions. It's been too hot of late to start doing the caption work. Last night, I was able to finish off my music album.

Now at long last I can focus my eforts at puting back the missing images in my post. Don't wor, I will put back a few at a time.

I would not over do it, not even if I could. The left side of my body aches badly like I have a bruise there, but I don't see one. Addd to that I keep geting tummy aches every morning I wake up.

I plan to see my Dr or a nurse, as these symptoms keep progressing. My Dr gets very busy, she's a very popular Dr, so I may have to see a nurse.

Anyway, great work, you are a master of Captions if you don't mind me saying that? I do not know what it is about your captions, but you have a remarkable way of doing them.

*Hugs*

Fank ooo PetBabyAmy, mes don't mind da nice wemarks. Hope da doctor helps wif da compwaints. It be nice ooo wub finish da music and hab new nerd cappies.

Much wuck wepwacing da missing images to da cappies. Mes sees 5 new stars. Hab a gweat day!
Hugs Baby Butch : )

BabyBarby
unbelievably good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10000/10000 hehe xxxx thank you so much!
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx

Baby Butch

Posted by BabyBarby
unbelievably good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10000/10000 hehe xxxx thank you so much!

Hello Baby Barby I see you liked my tribute. I tried to do as good as the one you made for me. I loved the expressions on Miley's face to go with the story.

BabyBarby
I know!! Im in love with these I keep coming back to read them!! Plz just let me know what I have to do to get you to do more for me!! Ill do anything theyre amaazzing!!! Im sad cause theyre not knew again, the first time i saw them it made my day!!!! xx pleeeease PM me again pweeeeease xxxxxxx
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx

Baby Butch

Thanks Baby Barby for checking back on these cappies. I am glad you like them. I am wondering what happened to your Gallery.

sissydina218
love your new captions butch especially the babygina and miley/babybarby ones love how you made me think of miley and baby barby as one now everytime i see something from barby i will think of miley

Baby Butch
You're welcome, I have become a Miley Cyrus

LilGreg
I wonder if she is breast fed?

Great job!!!

Baby Butch
Thank you LilGreg for your comment.
rainbow24
It was nice to see that the jerks got what was coming to them. It was also nice to see that Terri already had a functioning vagina. You are a good writer, please write more stories. Thank you
Love & kisses

Baby Butch
I just logged into the new site and will post

sarahpenguin
*hugs an waves anna crinkly bottomy pat anna tickles anna warm baby bottle obs formula anna pile obs baby blocks spelling outs "fanks fr sharing your fun cute giant pile obs cappie stories*

Baby Butch
I am always happy to share my cappie stories Sarahpenguin. I am glad that you loved these so much. 

Smiles from Baby Butch : )
Categories:
Adult Babies
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.