PG 13 A Special Easter Egg From PDQ!
Clicks the image for my Easter story
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
  Happy Easter to everyone!! This is a special 'Easter Egg' picture. Please click to be taken over to Petticoat Discipline Quarterly for an exclusive holiday surprise!! (~Please support Auntie Helga over at PDQ~)
Source: petticoated.com
Gallery Images by fannymattie
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
The image is nice and I found an even better one on PDQ. Love the bubble onesie and care bears. Good luck with the Easter egg hunt. Watch out when you bend over! HAPPY EASTER

fannymattie
@ Baby Butch
  Too Baby Butchy; my poor thighs got turned into a lawn game for all the guests to take a crack at while I feverishly worked to pick up every last Easter Egg.
Baby Puss
It is a very cute outfit. 

kay3070
Hiya Mattie! My oh my - what a lucky little sissy you are! Such a cute bubble romper for such a pretty little pansy. I can only imagine that Madame would have hidden the eggs in many a public place to cause maximum embarrassment for you and hilarity for the onlookers to see you waddling around in your festive outfit and big nappies. I can picture your cheeks burning a deep crimson - and possibly your bare bottom too if you misbehave.
    Absolutely stunning as always sweetie and I have to say how much I loved your post on PDQ. I hope you had a delightfully sissy Easter darling.
     Big hugz. xxx

fannymattie
@ kay3070
  Hi Kay; yes it was a very long and humiliating day. There was lots of laughter and cheering. In another activity, they even made me pull my diapers down to my ankles and waddle across the lawn with an Easter Egg in my bum. I got even more smackies every time it would drop out onto the lawn. Of course I'd then have to start all over again until I could do it without incident, which was nearly impossible since my bum was properly goosed with lubricant.
RachelLeigh
Mattie I quite enjoyed the story and cute picture at petticoated pages.
Your sissy ness really shows 

fannymattie
@ RachelLeigh
  Oh thhank you sweetness!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.