PG SPANKINGS
Tools used for spankings, and bare, or covered?
Posted on
Gallery Images by Baby Puss
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
Which do you prefer for your spankings?
Barehanded, bare butt.
5 votes
Barehanded, covered, over diapers, panties.
2 votes
Paddle, or similar, bare butt.
2 votes
Paddle, or similar, covered, over diapers, panties.
1 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

lil sissie
 Mommy always bares my bum when She spanks mes. She says a lil sissy doesn't feel it if she is diapered

Baby Puss
@ lil sissie
  This is very true, and who knows better? 
Baby Butch
I will go with bare handed, bare butt,  but that is after being spanked in panties.

sissypambpp
Pull down the diaper What ever sissy did must have been really bad to be spanked anyways.
Sissy will not do what ever it was that got her spanked in the first place..." even " if it was my butt on the line ...Take it and don't do it.
Baby Puss
That’s covering the bases Baby Butch.  

sissybabysamantha2
Definitely bare hand over bare but then back in a nappy and baby panties to keep the heat in    

Baby Puss
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Good thinking Sissybabysamantha! Then maybe some time spent in the baby bouncer. 

sissybabysamantha2
@ Baby Puss
  Yes sissy babies need reminding about there spanking for a time         
kay3070
Hiya Baby Puss. Now you're talking my language! (giggles). For me personally as a sub then it always has to be bare bottom - no matter the instrument or position (restrained or otherwise). Just that feeling of having your nappy or panties pulled down adds to the anticipation and, of course, gives a real sense of humiliation.
   I prefer instruments  - little point in hand spanking me I'm afraid. I love various paddles, leather strap, crop, tawse, hair brush and, most recently, the cane - even better if more then one instrument is used in a session. xxx
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

Baby Puss
@ kay3070
  yes Kay, you are very learned, about learning you lessons. You know the value of a good punishment, giggles! 

kay3070
@ Baby Puss
  And that's from both sides of the paddle (lol). Taking a beating is the easy part - that's just down to stamina (well, and being a little pain slut - giggles). Administering them is a whole other ball game - correct stance, striking point and, of course, impact technique on the various instruments. Practice makes perfect... and a lot of fun too! :-D xxx
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

babyginagirl
I don't like any spankies on my baby girl bottom.I cry just like a baby girl,when getting any.But's I am ONLY a baby,and babies need to be taught right from wrong!!!

Baby Puss
@ babyginagirl
  very true,  and if you don’t cry, what’s the point? Sometimes, being taught a lesson is upsetting. 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.