R Spanking Choice
Three spanking cappies with a poll for voting.
Posted on
Spanking Choice - Three spanking cappies with a poll for voting., Diaper,Crossdress,Sissy,Humiliation, Feminization,Identity Swap,Spankings,Sissy Fashion Spanking Choice - Three spanking cappies with a poll for voting., Diaper,Crossdress,Sissy,Humiliation, Feminization,Identity Swap,Spankings,Sissy Fashion
Spanking Choice - Three spanking cappies with a poll for voting., Diaper,Crossdress,Sissy,Humiliation, Feminization,Identity Swap,Spankings,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
What do you prefer?
Spanked for bedwetting.
10 votes
Spanked for complaining.
2 votes
Spanked as schoolgirl.
5 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissybabysamantha2
ice cappies  again Baby Butch. I like spanked for bed wetting the best a spanking and then being kept in nappies for a month lovely. I think twins was a sneaky thing to do but good    

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 I figured Spanked for bedwetting would get the most votes and it did. The diaper is a BONUS after the spanking for wetting the bed. : )
Baby Puss
I enjoyed them all. But, you know me, I voted for Spanked For Bedwetting. Lol.  

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 I am not surprised, another for Spanked for bedwetting.

lil sissie
 mes wiked spanked for bed wetting then twins second

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 Three in a row choose Spanked for bedwetting and I make four.
cutedom21
the females used arent particularly attractive for me... but super nice captions! always doing nice work!

Baby Butch
@ cutedom21
 THANK YOU Cutedom21, actually the females represent males being spanked, he he. I am not impressed with the second female but one and three are quite attractive. There are more pictures of course! I am glad you like the captions. : )

cutedom21
@ Baby Butch
   if only you had prettier girls to use hehe

Baby Butch
@ cutedom21
 I have thousands of pictures including lots of recent finds. The above cappies were already made and ready to post. The first girl is Chloe Elise and I like her a lot. Not sure who the others are. I also like Amber Pixie Wells another spanking model.

cutedom21
@ Baby Butch
  Imagine you had some of SUPER pretty girls that were sent privately!

Baby Butch
@ cutedom21
 Oh those! They are pretty for sure if that is what you mean.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.