R SPANKED
More adults being spanked for crossdressing and other reasons. Bonus regression cappie added.
Posted on
SPANKED - More adults being spanked for crossdressing and other reasons. Bonus regression cappie added., Diaper,Crossdress,Sissy,Dominate, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Spankings SPANKED - More adults being spanked for crossdressing and other reasons. Bonus regression cappie added., Diaper,Crossdress,Sissy,Dominate, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Spankings
SPANKED - More adults being spanked for crossdressing and other reasons. Bonus regression cappie added., Diaper,Crossdress,Sissy,Dominate, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Spankings
SPANKED - More adults being spanked for crossdressing and other reasons. Bonus regression cappie added., Diaper,Crossdress,Sissy,Dominate, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Spankings
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
9 posts
Do you have a favorite?
Outfit
1 votes
Twins
1 votes
Video
2 votes
Princess
1 votes
Ruthy
3 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Sissybabygirljessica
Daddy big sister monica is a very big loser and very jealous

Baby Butch
@ Sissybabygirljessica
 Yes Princess, she is just what you say. I am glad you told me about what she did. Monica is in trouble now! Glad you like the caption.
nylontoni
Wonderful Baby Butch! You're great!

Baby Butch
@ nylontoni
 I am glad you like the spanking captions. Thank you!

sissybabysamantha2
I like Ruthy as she will be regressed to a baby 

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Mes finks Ruthy is perfect for dat cappie. Fank ooo!
jessybaby
Call me nurse
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Great to see all your comments Jessybaby. Maybe the nurse has another shot? *hugs*

sissydina218
had to vote for video. just because he gets to dress like a pretty cheerleader. also enjoyed ruthie looks like shes going to live the perfect life. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 Glad you like he cheerleader cappies and Ruthie appears to be the poll winner. I am not surprised by that. : )
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.